Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

anybody here use Writely word processor instead of Microsoft Word?

I like OpenOffice as a freebie.
 
Devastation said:
ajax is the way of the future bro. don't get left behind with your woodgrain mouse

What do you do when you're out of reach from the network? I don't think that local data storage and processing is quite obsolete just yet. What if I wanna take my laptop to the cabin by the pond for the weekend, to work on The Great American Novel?
 
Mr. dB said:
What do you do when you're out of reach from the network? I don't think that local data storage and processing is quite obsolete just yet. What if I wanna take my laptop to the cabin by the pond for the weekend, to work on The Great American Novel?
hope someone put wi-fi up near the ol' pond
 
Lickin LollyPops said:
woodgrain mouse? :FRlol:

I think he's talking about this:


ev9qio.jpg


The picture was taken in 1995, but I still have the same mouse, because it still works perfectly. I still have the same cat too.
 
Is that a Logitech Mouseman Sensa? I bought my dad one because he likes to work with wood.
 
Top Bottom