Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody else get the impression that Bodybyfinaplex........

BodyByFinaplix said:
Fonz, I'm not familiar with "The Outsider", is it worth reading?

Oh, yes....very much so.

And my brother...get this...lol Is doing his Ph.D in Theoretical Quantum cosmological physics...hahahaha

Makes my Nuclear physics degree seem like a piece of flash paper..lol

Anywyas, back to the topic at hand I always read everything in sight....specially science based books.

Orwell(1984) and Aldous Huxley(Brave New World and Brave New World Revisited), (great authors both of them), and "The Gulag" from a russian author. Also, IMO the best Gulag story every written by a political prisoner: "The life of Ivan Denisovitch", written by Alexander Sholzhenitzen.

There´s a bunch more, but I they don´t interest me as much.

But those are all in English, most of my library at home is in spanish. I´ve read it all like twice over....probably around 5000 books.

Fonz
 
Camus, wrote the "Outsider", about a french algerian who lives his life as an existentialist. Its quite good. He only believes in fate. Nothing else. And subsequently acts his life out acordingly.

Fonz
 
and don't forget

"I know sqaut" by Nelson Montana
 
Havent done Brave New World Revisited.........presumably it is a commentary on whether his predictions have come true.......or at least to what extent they have come true?

Fonz said:


Oh, yes....very much so.

And my brother...get this...lol Is doing his Ph.D in Theoretical Quantum cosmological physics...hahahaha

Makes my Nuclear physics degree seem like a piece of flash paper..lol

Anywyas, back to the topic at hand I always read everything in sight....specially science based books.

Orwell(1984) and Aldous Huxley(Brave New World and Brave New World Revisited), (great authors both of them), and "The Gulag" from a russian author. Also, IMO the best Gulag story every written by a political prisoner: "The life of Ivan Denisovitch", written by Alexander Sholzhenitzen.

There´s a bunch more, but I they don´t interest me as much.

But those are all in English, most of my library at home is in spanish. I´ve read it all like twice over....probably around 5000 books.

Fonz
 
BodyByFinaplix said:
GG, I'm 10 miles away right now. All you have to do is call, if you want to feel my butt. LoL

I almost went to Texas A&M because of their Engineering program.

But the climate...damn...the climate sucks. :)

And those aggie horror stories....lol

Fonz
 
Imnotdutcheither said:
Havent done Brave New World Revisited.........presumably it is a commentary on whether his predictions have come true.......or at least to what extent they have come true?

[/QUOTE

Yes, pretty much on ppint. Its a bit repetitive and nowhere near as good as the first one. Its a actually a bit drab.

Fonz
 
Fonz said:


I almost went to Texas A&M because of their Engineering program.

But the climate...damn...the climate sucks. :)

And those aggie horror stories....lol

Fonz

The heat isn't bad, but I do well in any climate. I'm just north of Detroit for the week, and it really isn't cold.

Fonz, tamu has many fringe benefits for a guy with a nice body. Yes, this place is very conservative, but a rather large percentage of the girls here love sex, and due to the bad diet of most guys here, appreciate a nice body.
 
Top Bottom