Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Any WoW players here?

Yeah. I'm making very slow progress with my level 10 Undead Warlock, but it's definetly a good time.
 
Level 60 tauren warrior on icecrown, named Taurendo. Drop me a line if you wanna kill something, sooooo bored now I have been feeling altruistic.
 
hey bros I'm thinkin of buying WoW as something to do this summer after work (dare I get addicted to another mmporg...lol)

what's the monthly subscription fee and how often do you have to play to be good? what's the pvp like? PvP any good at lower levels?

what graphics card do you guys have and how does it run? laggy ? fyi I have a geforce 3 500 :(
 
ChewYxRage said:
hey bros I'm thinkin of buying WoW as something to do this summer after work (dare I get addicted to another mmporg...lol)

what's the monthly subscription fee and how often do you have to play to be good? what's the pvp like? PvP any good at lower levels?

what graphics card do you guys have and how does it run? laggy ? fyi I have a geforce 3 500 :(


your card should be fine. What's nice about WOW, is that you can play casually and have fun. In fact i think it's more fun than to be hardcore in it. Hitting level 60 sucks, there isnt much to do unless you really have no life and want to repeat some instances a million times. PVP is fun, if you go on a pvp server, otherwise, even with the honor system, its kinda bunk. I reccomend the PvP servers actually, it can be frustrating, but more fun in the long term. And pvp is fun at any level, the honor system protects you from ganks for the most part. (level 60 hunting newbs)

fee is about 15 bucks a month, you pay less ifyou buy more months
 
dunk said:
city of heros bitches!


I saw the website, it didn't mention PvP in the main description, whats up the PvP? That's all I really care about. I'm tired of weak ass care bear spend 10 hours a day fighting AI monster games (like DAOC)
 
karde said:
your card should be fine. What's nice about WOW, is that you can play casually and have fun. In fact i think it's more fun than to be hardcore in it. Hitting level 60 sucks, there isnt much to do unless you really have no life and want to repeat some instances a million times. PVP is fun, if you go on a pvp server, otherwise, even with the honor system, its kinda bunk. I reccomend the PvP servers actually, it can be frustrating, but more fun in the long term. And pvp is fun at any level, the honor system protects you from ganks for the most part. (level 60 hunting newbs)

fee is about 15 bucks a month, you pay less ifyou buy more months



Yeah I'm definately planning on hitting up one of the PVP servers, not sure if I want to make a charactor on a regular server first to get the hang of it and then reroll - how much harder will it be to learn the game if starting out on the PvP server as a total newb?
 
BlkDragon said:
Holy fucking shit I've been playing it for a week straight. It's more addicting than crack - so I've heard.

:frsty:
I do not play it--but I do get neglected because of it :( This game is like the worst thing thats happened to our relationship. He never stops playing--he's already up to level 60--so I thought it would be over---but he still plays
 
qtgirl824 said:
I do not play it--but I do get neglected because of it :( This game is like the worst thing thats happened to our relationship. He never stops playing--he's already up to level 60--so I thought it would be over---but he still plays


Apparently you don't understand what happens with MMORGS. :)

No doubt, you WILL get addicted if you are a serious gamer. Shit is like the history of my life.

Since Ultima Online, ever single mmporg I've played has taken ahold of me. My only excuse is, that I can sell my shit on ebay (made over $500 on UO alone) once I've had enough. When I was addicted to UO I was in high school had basketball practice, girlfriend, and school but still found ways to play minimum 4 hours a day(was sleeping like 3 hours a night) it was the most enjoying time of my day for over 2 years (besides sex). Dark Age of Camelot was close, but not near as bad as UO.

As a freshmen in college I blew off classes daily to smoke the sweet herb :rasta: and play my game (DAOC). My GPA was pathetic. That's why I take caution. (actually, my willpower just gives out) Only reason I plan on getting WoW is cuz I'm in my college town (with near everyone home for the summer) for something to do besides work and train. Though the evil wacky tobacky was partially at fault (but I can't blame my sweet cheeba)

I just hope it doesn't effect my life as much as my other games did.....that's pathetic, someone bitchslap me.
 
ChewYxRage said:
I saw the website, it didn't mention PvP in the main description, whats up the PvP? That's all I really care about. I'm tired of weak ass care bear spend 10 hours a day fighting AI monster games (like DAOC)


PvP just came out on Thursday.

Its a great game. I have 3 Level 50's.

If you get the game let me know. I can help you get lvls.

You ever play Planetside? I was thinking about starting that up.
 
dunk said:
PvP just came out on Thursday.

Its a great game. I have 3 Level 50's.

If you get the game let me know. I can help you get lvls.

You ever play Planetside? I was thinking about starting that up.


Yeah I played planetside for a couple weeks there was a free trial. Pretty sweet game...I mostly just messed around, I think it would have fun been to get in on some massive planned battles - the cool thing about is all the vehicles, I loved flying planes around dropping bombs, blowing up other vehicles
 
ChewYxRage said:
Yeah I played planetside for a couple weeks there was a free trial. Pretty sweet game...I mostly just messed around, I think it would have fun been to get in on some massive planned battles - the cool thing about is all the vehicles, I loved flying planes around dropping bombs, blowing up other vehicles

well im about to deactivate my account on COH and start up on Planetside.

Im prob gonna ebay my COH account. I got 3 lvl 50's and a shit load of money.

let me know if your interested.
 
ChewYxRage said:
Apparently you don't understand what happens with MMORGS. :)

No doubt, you WILL get addicted if you are a serious gamer. Shit is like the history of my life.

Since Ultima Online, ever single mmporg I've played has taken ahold of me. My only excuse is, that I can sell my shit on ebay (made over $500 on UO alone) once I've had enough. When I was addicted to UO I was in high school had basketball practice, girlfriend, and school but still found ways to play minimum 4 hours a day(was sleeping like 3 hours a night) it was the most enjoying time of my day for over 2 years (besides sex). Dark Age of Camelot was close, but not near as bad as UO.

As a freshmen in college I blew off classes daily to smoke the sweet herb :rasta: and play my game (DAOC). My GPA was pathetic. That's why I take caution. (actually, my willpower just gives out) Only reason I plan on getting WoW is cuz I'm in my college town (with near everyone home for the summer) for something to do besides work and train. Though the evil wacky tobacky was partially at fault (but I can't blame my sweet cheeba)

I just hope it doesn't effect my life as much as my other games did.....that's pathetic, someone bitchslap me.
Then stay away. I was in school when the Diablo 2 craze hit. I had to get my shit straight, fast. Didn't do homework for 4 straight weeks.:worried:
I'm the same way as you (well, minus the basketball and women)
I get into a game, I disappear till it's over. Baldur's Gate (where I got my screen name) locked me in bad...
Online Ages of Empires 2 expansion cost me a year of sleep.
 
dunk said:
well im about to deactivate my account on COH and start up on Planetside.

Im prob gonna ebay my COH account. I got 3 lvl 50's and a shit load of money.

let me know if your interested.


post the auction up on this thread when you get it up
 
Ulcasterdropout said:
Then stay away. I was in school when the Diablo 2 craze hit. I had to get my shit straight, fast. Didn't do homework for 4 straight weeks.:worried:
I'm the same way as you (well, minus the basketball and women)
I get into a game, I disappear till it's over. Baldur's Gate (where I got my screen name) locked me in bad...
Online Ages of Empires 2 expansion cost me a year of sleep.



Dayum. I'll keep my shit straight this time. Like I said, I'll have little to nothing to do besides work and train - only a few of my friends will still be up here and my girl will be back in her hometown. Hopefully I'll be tired of it by the end of the summer and wil be able to sell on ebay.
 
Start out on the pvp server, you will be fine. You will begin in areas that will be safe from pvp
 
I'm about to buy it. Was soooo addicted to Everquest back in the day it wasn't funny. Had a level 60 rogue maxed out. Ahh the days...
 
blah if you want much of the same thing (casual game play, soloable, easy lvl system, etc) get Guild Wars its free by month and a lot of fun

I play FFXI, tried WoW but thought in comparison it just didn;t add up (luckily I was beta so didn't get stuck with $50) oh well to each there own I just don't mind having to be in a team and everything being strategic
 
do not get Guild Wars.

bought it. cant stand it.

bought WoW and likeit so much better.

just got done playin City Of Heros. now that wasa fun game. make your own super hero and lvl him up.
 
D&D Online this fall will be the one to get, game looks extremly fun and you control the fighting yourself for once
 
Battlefield 2 is comin out. the screen shots look sick.

i loved Battlefield 1942 and Vietnam. Cant wait.
 
I had a 60 Undead Rogue on Mannoroth. Full Shadowcraft, Deathstriker/Heartseeker, blah blah.

Quit.

WoW was flawed for me because of the item chase in engame - turned into the same thing Everquest was.

Maybe next time.


And yes, Guild Wars does suck. I have a level 20 Warrior/Necromancer. Never play that crap.
 
Top Bottom