Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any tell tale signs test levels are getting back to normal ?

Without blood tests. I am in between jobs and dont have any insurance so I am assed out on blood work. For those that dont know me, mid 30s finished 2nd cycle of 16 week test only 500mg weekly. I had moderate testicular shrinkage and have been on clomid only(50 mg daily) pct for 3 weeks. I believe the boys are 100 percent but my libido, or ability to get rock hard has wained compared to cycle. I usually didnt have any issues off cycle but last night, I had the semi RDB's if you know what I mean. Rubber dick blues ! I am able to ejaculate and it is peter north style (the rumors of bigger loads on this stuff are true for me) but my question is, are there any ways to tell if you test is back to acceptable levels without bloodwork ? I didnt run hcg or anything either. I have some nolva but posted a thread about it and was under the impression I should just run clomid for 4 weeks at 50mg than to mix both ?

Can I get some advice on this ? Thanks

honestly MORNING wood

if you get that your ok for the most part

Make sure you take a low dose AI to make sure T to E levels are shifted properly

High E levels can keep you suppressed

honestly MORNING wood

if you get that your ok for the most part

Make sure you take a low dose AI to make sure T to E levels are shifted properly

High E levels can keep you suppressed

Yep. Drop the CLomid, get some UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE stat!

Im so broke right now, I lost my job and had clomid and nolva on hand. I wish I had some cash to get some other supps. I just need some advice on what to look for to see if I am recovered. I am on 50 mg clomid right now and into 3rd week of it. I just wonder if I should go eod on the clomid or stop completely ?

Top Bottom