Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Any suppliment to help clear receptors?

Musclehealth. I have never read in any legit publication about having receptor down- grade for AAS. (I hear people always talk about this idea and I do however read about it in shitty magazine articals...but I have yet too see proof) There are agents that may increase regulation. Many work by binding to protein globulin that would otherwise attach to the active drug and not let it work. Example if one of these is IGF-1 Binding Protein found in the human circulatory system.
There may be some other agents but I am not aware of any off the top of my head for the moment, that work at the receptor site and actually "amplify" the steriod....may methandriol? There are others like Stanzolol that lower the effect of SHBG...this isn't working at the receptor site either liek you asked about but it is still a good reason to use Stan products in many cycles.
Anyhow I am fairly certain you can't saturate thus causing receptor down regulation with anabolics.
If anyone has any documents showing down regulation please let me know..I have been searching for a while and am interested too.
 
interleukin 1 said:
Musclehealth. I have never read in any legit publication about having receptor down- grade for AAS. (I hear people always talk about this idea and I do however read about it in shitty magazine articals...but I have yet too see proof) There are agents that may increase regulation. Many work by binding to protein globulin that would otherwise attach to the active drug and not let it work. Example if one of these is IGF-1 Binding Protein found in the human circulatory system.
There may be some other agents but I am not aware of any off the top of my head for the moment, that work at the receptor site and actually "amplify" the steriod....may methandriol? There are others like Stanzolol that lower the effect of SHBG...this isn't working at the receptor site either liek you asked about but it is still a good reason to use Stan products in many cycles.
Anyhow I am fairly certain you can't saturate thus causing receptor down regulation with anabolics.
If anyone has any documents showing down regulation please let me know..I have been searching for a while and am interested too.

Thats a string statement. Im sure alot of guys here will differ....but. To each their own I always say.
 
X-factor works great
be prepared to experience some serious soreness while on it though...and not be able to take anything anti-nflammatory

itll make you feel like you just started training again


and oh ya, DNP, clen and ephedra help to clean receptor sites too(t-3 as well but mainly just andrelgenic receptors)


wouldnt reccomend the DNP...
 
Wulfgar said:
X-factor works great
be prepared to experience some serious soreness while on it though...and not be able to take anything anti-nflammatory

itll make you feel like you just started training again


and oh ya, DNP, clen and ephedra help to clean receptor sites too(t-3 as well but mainly just andrelgenic receptors)


wouldnt reccomend the DNP...

how many are you taking to get 2000mgs daily
 
bigmouth2006 said:
how many are you taking to get 2000mgs daily
they are 200 mg each so 10 a day
i utilize 2000 mg a day for 4-6 weeks @ a time...usually 2 weeks into use ill begin heavy AAS use...figure thats enough time to adequately prepare the body for a massive growth phase
 
you cant take omega 3's or PB or cla on it? oh jeez..i take all of those and the health benefits of all 3 especially cla and omegas are way way beneficial..mayeb you can just take the arachidonic acid at a diff time than the cla/omegas? hmm
 
Top Bottom