Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any supplements kill appetite????somethin thats very effective

an odd thing happend to me today.

here i am getting alll excited about gettin dnp. hearing the good sides the bad sides of dnp.

last night was the last day of my binging(friday night) i was eating pudding left and right and cereal and cookies and all kinds of bad shit i went to sleep on VERY FULL stomach. i was tossing and turning all night long i couldnt sleep for shit. i went to sleep at 2pm waking up everyhour in the bed felt like shiiiiiit i was hot had a bad fever my stomach was feeling so sickining. i started puking like crazy around 7am went back to bed tossing and turning puked again about 12 i layed in bed all day then i layed in the recliner all day didnt eat anything what so ever till about 5:30 had just a small protien shake. i feel alot better now its 6pm the fever i had is leaving me, i think my body needed a good fast and it helped my stomach go back down to normal size. it made me rethink about dnp and how it could fuck me up bad. and how i easly got sick off food i think maybe my body was just trying to say get your ass in order. i feel alot better now im not gonna do so much of a drastic diet i will probably be using pumpernickel bread and or wheat. im gonna head back to the gym tommorrow and get my ass in gear at the gym, by the way sinse i have been binging of bad food this whole week i didnt train at the gym ANY. i have been training for about 5 years i believe and have NEVER missed more than 3 or 4 days in a row at the gym NEVER. it kinda made me rethink taking a shortcut and getting on dnp. i think im gonna stay natural like ive always been. i think adding the sprints(something ive never done consistently) will work well. just thought id share my thoughts i think i can do this without roids.

nclifter, hang in there bro. You're doing the safest thing re: DNP. Just let your body get back into gear before messing with anything, at this point in time. Maybe a week or two or solid maintenance eating would be beneficial. It seems your body needs to recover from the binging, in addition to your mind getting focused on a structured eating plan (which shouldn't be too hard on a maitenance diet). My suggestion - plan a solid maitenance diet for the next two weeks. Stick to it without fail. Likewise, make sure you're exercising as planned. This should get you back into the groove nicely, allowing you to start cutting again. From personal experience, I know the switch from cutting to binging to cutting isn't entirely pleasant...

Top Bottom