Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any sprinters/ex-sprinters on the boards? (? about my quads)

B

BronzedGoddess

I was a sprinter for 6 years (200 meters, sprint relay and 800 meter relay) I've always had large quads, even when the rest of my body was super skinny. My problem now is....although I hardly carry any fat on my lower body (I carry my fat more like a man in my upper body) my quads never get those lines. Yes, I know this has a lot to do with body fat % but even at 12% (which I once was, but I'm NOT NOW!) my quads are lean and my quad sweep if very defined I still don't have a clear separation between the 4 diff parts of my quad. Is this a genetic thing or am I going to have to be way low in body fat too see this. I don't want to go any lower than 12%. SO is there something I can do or is it pretty much up to my genetics .

well, I'm down to 11.5% and just now starting to see it, ever so slightly :) I don't think there is really anyway but to get that bodyfat down, I will post pics at 10.5% and 9.5%and 8.5% etc and we will see what it does to the seperation in my legs :)

I was afraid of that. I guess I wont ever see it then 'cause I don't want to go below 12%. I don't compete so there is no need to be that lean. Oh well, can't win em all. I'll just work on making them even bigger. Yes I'm a weirdo, I want my legs to be even more unproportioned to the rest of my body. I hate it when people tell me that "You really shouldn't build get your legs any bigger." Why the hell not, gotta make the most of my genetics.

BronzedGoddess said:
I was afraid of that. I guess I wont ever see it then 'cause I don't want to go below 12%. I don't compete so there is no need to be that lean. Oh well, can't win em all. ....

Me too. I'm a sprinter in speed skating, so it and my genetics has given me solid, thick legs (as my coach refers to them) and I don't plan on competing either so however much definition I get in my legs at 12% is what I will have to be satisfied with. Right with ya there girl!

BronzedGoddess said:
(200 meters, sprint relay and 800 meter relay)

me too! :) well i dont do it anymore but i did for 4 yrs. i LUVED it!! i think my legs are kinda thick too. it takes a lot for me to see some nice cuts.... but they can get fairly lean.

I'm seriously thinking of buying myself some spikes and hitting the track when spring rolls around ( I HATE sprinting in running shoes). My legs looked their absolute best when I was 17 years old. 5'7 115 pounds. I miss those days. Gotta mix it up. So I guess massive it is.....................

I haven't know any natty females to get that cut above 7-8%bf with a little extra dehydration, and even then it doesn't always show that well. It's basically a competition day look, so be happy that you're not planning on competing!

The way my body fat is distributed sucks majorly. At 14% I look super gaunt, like anorexic in the face, but damn my body looks good. I don't know what's up with me because at 12 percent I'm SEVERLY flat chested, gaunt, but I still have those un-cut, un-striated thighs :( I guess I'll be happy with that line up the side of my legs. It's the only sort of defenition I have all the time. The price of being natural...............

spatterson said:
Well, being YOU and being natural. I know natty's that are striated, but it's BF and genetics.

Um yes that's what I meant being ME and being NATURAL, cause JLo had some nice seperation in her quads in her natty picks.

JLO is STILL 'natty' by the way and looks WONDERFUL!

PHEMMMMMMMM where rrrrrrrr uuuuuuuu!?!??! im gonna email that little beotch and get her ass back on the boards.

Top Bottom