Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any recommendations on straps?

mekannik said:
Schiek with the adjustable velcro clasp will meet 90% of the posters needs on these threads.

If you want to go hardcore - check out the ones on IronMind that are just basic nylon straps (you will get some cutting into your wrists - but these will hold well after your wrists break).

No experience with the APT's - so can not comment on comfort or durability.

BUT - what are you looking to use these for? Olympic lifts? Basic bodybuilding? Powerlifting assistance? Strongman?

Hell, pick up a couple of the $10 cloth straps @ Dick's Sporting Goods. Those work great for Olympic lifts & bodybuilding.

I had a pair of velcro ones but they always seemed to give way when I used heavy weights. I've also used a pair of IronMind straps...but they just aren't very long and because of the material they are made of...they really slip with me...helping me none.

I have a pair of one of the cheapest APT straps they sell and they work great. Been using them for well over a year and I expect them to last a lot longer. Mine are the basic red and black ones that are double thick. I'll try to find a picture of me using them and post it up...

B True

Top Bottom