Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any positive w/ TT Eq

I heard a lot of bad shit about it. But I heard some good so I started some three weeks ago. I taking Stanol V with it. Everyone says it takes about 4 weeks before you can see results off of EQ, but I can already tell I'm getting harder. I most say right now it is the shit.

This TT bashing based on bullshit makes me wanna throw-up.:(

I finished a 12 weeker at 600mgs a week along with some other goodies, all I have to say is positive things about it. "Road Map" is and understatement fucking arms, delts, on baby and my quads are a damn shamn.............:D veins all over the place. Will be doing it again along with some fina and test for summer!

i felt it was awesome!!! good strength...good vascularity....kept gains..(with the help of clomid) but all around just awesome.....

i suggest frontloading for the first week or two...then run it 400-600mgs per wek for around 12 weeks.......

have patience though ---eq takes a while to kick in (4 weeks)
worth the wait!!

G

Just curious what would someone gain out of an eq only cycle. WOuld you gain any muscle mass or just get real vascular?

Top Bottom