Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any of you bros that know how to dress have a spot you shop at for

Strongbow

Stuff like Fendi, Louis V, True Religon, Gucci or other designer brands? Not TJ MAX shit, but a good site with real stuff good variety and decent pricing???? Mitch FT pdiddy you bros strike me as ngrs up on yo shit. What ya got?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

I do most of my shopping online at gilt.com. It has been leading the way in discount designer clothes for a few years now. They have all the top brands and avg 1/2 off original price only bc they're last seasons line.

I do most of my shopping online at gilt.com. It has been leading the way in discount designer clothes for a few years now. They have all the top brands and avg 1/2 off original price only bc they're last seasons line.

Bluefly and Outnet are worth checking out as well.

Real ballers buy this year's line and don't give a fuck about discounts

So I hear....

This is true :( I will do that for Hugo Boss shit bc all their shit is dope; but I felt guilty as fuck last time dropping 800 for a fucking pullover.

Cut the shit rob you shop at target.com

Actually rob my boys christmas list is full of these name brands belts wallets jeans boots and so on. He is quite the dresser. Wears matching watches and shit kinda remjnds me of a young pdiddy. As for target I wouldnt buy my dog a sweater from target mainly cause I dont have to but yea I wear decent clothes. I also know when to wear a $300 pair of jeans versus a $40 pair of jeans or a suit versus casual shit to brah. Im no redsam of course but I do have some fucking sense about how I look in public.

Stuff like Fendi, Louis V, True Religon, Gucci or other designer brands? Not TJ MAX shit, but a good site with real stuff good variety and decent pricing???? Mitch FT pdiddy you bros strike me as ngrs up on yo shit. What ya got?

There is a gay mall here carries most of that shit.

Top Bottom