Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any hoopers out there?

TallB4Small

Alright guys, i been outta the game 2 years. Im 6'4 230, althought my highschool playing weight was 185, i still been able to keep my shot, i simply lack being in shape. Im tryin to hookup with a team this next year, probably a small college until i can get looked at by a bigger school. What im tryiin to get at is... I just started a cycle of Winstrol and need some training help. Even though i have gained all this weight (muscle mass, still under 10%bf) my vertical is at an all time high. Not exactly sure what its at , but lets just say gettin up to dunk is not a problem. I was just wanting to talk to some Fellow hoopers about training tips and techniques that they use in the gym to increase speed and agility. Im not real concerned about my shot yet, i will prolly have to lay off the weights a while to get that back. Lemme know guys!

PM me if you want...

I posted in the other room to, but i dont know if anyone is even lookin over there....

plyometrics (i think thats how to spell it) when i was in high school my basketball coach used to make us do them in the offseason and everyother practice, i went from being able to hang myself with the ball, to being able to stand right under the basketball and dunk, try them they really work

Top Bottom