Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any Glock owners here?

I have a Glock 22C. It's a .40 cal. I don't know of any break in procedures.

welcome to the club man,is your the super custom? if so we have the same gun and shes a beauty

as for break in procedures not to sure but I always strip it right down after every use and inspect the parts and clean it

Glock 32 (.357 Sig) and G20 (10mm) here. No break procedures at all. Just don't shoot LEAD through your Glock.

TheOak01 said:
welcome to the club man,is your the super custom? if so we have the same gun and shes a beauty

as for break in procedures not to sure but I always strip it right down after every use and inspect the parts and clean it

I'm not sure what you mean by super custom. But it is the model with the compensator. The barrel has ports on the sides to reduce the recoil. Very sweet shooting gun. I had a Glock 10mm. That thing kicked like a mofo. Loud enough to wake the dead as well.

ok, i am sold on glock. i might be joining the cult as well.

i like shooting the glock better than the H&K. the 'compact' H&K's (USP) are pretty much the same size as a full size glock and they cost about $300 more. the HK also has a weird grip on it, so after awhile it kinda wears on your hands. i honestly dont see much a difference between the two other than the price.

the glock was great to shoot. i put 200 rounds through it today, and for being right out of the box, the thing was super accurate. i still have to do some zero'ing, but i didnt want to fuck with it today, because i just wanted my roommate to get comfortable with shooting, and make it look very easy.

the recoil wasn't bad at all, didnt have any jams or feeding problems, the thing just shot like a dream right out of the box.

A+ on the firearm.

oh yeah, i also pre-ordered some 17 round magazines for it too.

now i gotta clean it.

p0ink said:
ok, i am sold on glock. i might be joining the cult as well.

i like shooting the glock better than the H&K. the 'compact' H&K's (USP) are pretty much the same size as a full size glock and they cost about $300 more. the HK also has a weird grip on it, so after awhile it kinda wears on your hands. i honestly dont see much a difference between the two other than the price.

the glock was great to shoot. i put 200 rounds through it today, and for being right out of the box, the thing was super accurate. i still have to do some zero'ing, but i didnt want to fuck with it today, because i just wanted my roommate to get comfortable with shooting, and make it look very easy.

the recoil wasn't bad at all, didnt have any jams or feeding problems, the thing just shot like a dream right out of the box.

Where did you order those 17 round magazines from?

A+ on the firearm.

oh yeah, i also pre-ordered some 17 round magazines for it too.

now i gotta clean it.

I have a G22 .40 cal, with 3 dot night sights for improved accuracy. I can rapidly hit paper plate size groups at about 7 yards. Quarter size groups with sandbag rest. Great gun and the .40 cal packs the punch.

Glocks are great. I have a S&W 1006 10mm but it's ammo is too expensive to go shooting often, so I will be picking up a Glock 9mm soon.

I have the glock 20 which is the 10mm version. It has the ports on the top of the barrel and slide right on either side of the sight. I used to like it except for how loud it is and the cost of the ammo. I recently purchased the HK .45cal Tacticle. Talk about an AWESOME piece of fire power. Nice to have since HK quit making .45 cal handgun. My glock doesnt even compare to this HK. Dont get me wrong though, I still enjoy the glock, I just dont carry it anymore. It just stays in the house.

Glock 21C here, 13 rounds of .45 caliber medicine.

I wish I could get my paws on a G18, but they are scarce. I guess due to the fully auto feature on the G18? :confused:

Top Bottom