Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any endurance athletes out there?

phytin

gave that phytin stuff a try this past weekend on a group ride (4 hrs.) on sat. I felt pretty damn good. If it was the phytin that was making me feel good at the end of the ride when everyone else was dropping like flies, it doesn't kick in for a few hours. I took mine about 1.15 hrs before the ride began with breakfast and I only took .5 the dosage (2 instead of 4). I guess it's worth it because you get a lot of stuff. Wasn't sore at all the next day either... the ride was fast and hilly. Also, lifted weights real hard night before ride.

Btw, i also just found out i had disentary, my doc. put me on cipro and sent me on my way... i hope that didn't throw off my positive results. Also, i don't think these work for everyone, a friend used to use the same stuff and he said it didn't do a damn thing...

ROlf

keep posting ya'll

Re: phytin

rolfaldag said:
gave that phytin stuff a try this past weekend on a group ride (4 hrs.) on sat. I felt pretty damn good. If it was the phytin that was making me feel good at the end of the ride when everyone else was dropping like flies, it doesn't kick in for a few hours. I took mine about 1.15 hrs before the ride began with breakfast and I only took .5 the dosage (2 instead of 4). I guess it's worth it because you get a lot of stuff. Wasn't sore at all the next day either... the ride was fast and hilly. Also, lifted weights real hard night before ride.

Btw, i also just found out i had disentary, my doc. put me on cipro and sent me on my way... i hope that didn't throw off my positive results. Also, i don't think these work for everyone, a friend used to use the same stuff and he said it didn't do a damn thing...

ROlf

keep posting ya'll

So did you order that phytin stuff from BulgarianDrugs.com or did just take that inositol IP6? I am interested in this stuff.

Thanks for the props rolf. Dug that movie. Had to watch it twice, once backwards!?!?

FHG

phytin

netrition.com.... get one of their catalogs too... some of their prices on things like Endurox are cheap compared to the wholesaler.

Anyone here using ribose year round?

Ciao,
Rolf

bump..pleasedon't die o'wonderful endurance thread

sorry guys was swampedtoday and didn't have time to add any good info

FHG

damnit ya'll- keep it rollin'

hey, about vb-12, I've read a lot of research that says it's not worth a damn. I'm wasted right now after a 2200 Kilo in 3.5 weeks (alot when you're also spending 5 hours in the gym a week) and am looking to fininsh the next week and .5 up strong then take a break. I've been on that endurox excel stuff, which is supposed to help recovery according to Burke's "Optimal Muscle Recovery" and I drink R4 during and after every ride. Anyow, what my question is... Does B-12 actually do anything? I do it in the summer on tuesdays during back to back racing, but I'm never really sure if it does anything.

thanks,

Rolf

I use Endurox R4 after rides and like it. Ed Burke is the shit. I edited this post. I tried that Endurox tablet stuff and didn't notice anything-I might try it again.

B12-I take to sublingual liquid and like it. I think it helps. I am going to find some inj B12 and use it if I can. B12 helps in number of ways. Most vitamins don't exert a major effect on performance; they just facilitate better performance-EPO is like adding turbo to your car and vit sups are like putting in good fuel and cleaning the engine, getting a tune up. With EPO and a shitty engine you'll definitely be fast-vit sups clean up the shitty engine and make it run much better. Anyway B12, E, C, some Fe are key for endurance athletes.

FHG

Last edited:
Powerlung

Do any endurance people have experience with the respiration trainning devices like 'Powerlung'?

Re: Powerlung

Jacob Creutzfeldt said:
Do any endurance people have experience with the respiration trainning devices like 'Powerlung'?

I've thought about trying one, but it's awful expensive. Maybe just try breathing thru a straw?!?!?

FHG

Top Bottom