Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any certain brands of flax oil anyone prefers?

I get udo's for 12 bucks a bottle, how is that too expensive

Willy, 12 bucks at bottle? For what size, 8.5 oz? I get 48 oz of health from the sun for 17.70. Nearly six times the amount for only 5 more dollars.

I just buy the flax oil wal-mart sells, I dont knowabout the quality but it seems to work and it tastes great to.:D

Barleans & Mass Quantities FAN HERE

Barleans High lignans and Mass Quantities fan here bros. :D Udo's is a very good brand also a little on exspensive side tho. Just my opinion bros. Later!

How does Health from the sun's flax oil taste? When you bought it was it refrigerated or not? I"m just asking because I bought that brand from trader joe's unrefrigerated in the open space and it tasted horrible. I am still not sure if it was rancid or the taste was due to the added indrigents in it.

Anyway, other than that one incident, I have been using Spectrum and it tastes fine. I buy it as whole foods or nob hill.

By the way...Udo's is more expensive than straight flax because it is a BLEND of several different oils.This blend has a better balance of the EFA's than flax.Yes,flax is great,but Udo's is better.

Many other brands also carry a variety of supplements other than Flax. I know Spectrum has quite alot of different EFA blend, but you may only be able to see this variety at 'natural' food stores like whole foods. At nob hill, I've only seen Flax oil.

Chillin,

Health from the sun flax tastes really good. The only other flax that I have tried is the MQ version, and the taste is comparable. I can actually drink out it straight out of the bottle and it does not taste rancid. I generally put it in my shakes though.

Top Bottom