Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any advice?

quigs

Hey guys,

I've been dieting now for about a month and have dropped my body fat from about 13% to about 10-10.5%. I am 19 yrs old, 5-11, about 165lbs. My peak was about 175lbs right after my last bulking cycle.
My training routine is as follows:

Day1--35-40 mins of AM cardio on empty stomach (Intense interval training on treadmill)
Chest, Forearms, biceps, abs in the evening

Day 2--35-40 mins cardio (same)
upper back, lats, traps, abs in the evening

Day 3--35-40 mins cardio (same)
no weigh training

Day 4--no cardio
legs, lower back, abs

Day 5--35-40 mins cardio (same)
shoulders, triceps, abs

Day 6--rest

For my diet, I usually keep my calories between 1700 and 2200 per day while getting most of them from protein and fats...I typically keep my carbs around 60gms a day while keeping my protein over 250 (mostly protein shakes and lean meats like turkey and tuna) grams per day. The rest of my calories come from fats (flax, beanut butter, and mayonaise mostly). At first, I really had a hard time cutting my calories down and really felt hungry even when I would eat 2,500 cals a day. Now I've noticed that I can get them down to about 1,600 a day...I feel like shit but I'm able to do it. I have been using my rest day as a cheat day, but I always feel like shit because i feel guilty for eating like 3,000-3,500 calories. I guess what I really want to know is what you guys think of my diet. Should I be eating a bit more or a bit less. If you could post me maybe a couple of ideas...maybe some sample diets I'd really appreciate it.

Are you trying to lose more weight? I'd guess so from your post.

Are you still losing weight? How much typically per week?

What does your diet look like on your cheat day?

Huh? Why do you want to exist on 1600 cals a day? Your metabolism will slow down--you might even be slightly catabolic, as you're doing a fair amount of cardio.

Why not add some complex carbs, like yams, oatmeal,e tc. early in the day?

If you feel shitty--guess what! you need to eat more! Don't get all screwy about food, like feeling guilty about a cheat day. That's the kind of thinking that puts anyone--male, female--on the road to an eating disorder.

Top Bottom