Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anxiety and high bp, first run..

Smooth007

Hey guys..Ive done a ton of reading and research here and and at other forums over the years. Never been one to post threads with questions since you can find almost any answer by searching. However, now that im doing my first run with some gear and experiencing things first hand I have some questions. Im running test only, sustanon 500mgs a week, 250 every 3rd day. Im 29, athletic, active and been lifting on and off for years. 6'0, 185lbs around 9 to 10 % bf just looking for some steady dry gains that I can hold on too. Very hard gainer, definitely ectomorph but have a good solid base. I'm going on my 4th week now and the rapid heart rate and high blood pressure and anxiety is really kicking in heavy to the point that its intervening with my daily routine. Is there anything I can take to subside these effects and is it necessary to start taking the aromasin or nolva I have on hand in light doses for preventative maintenance or should I stay without unless absolutely necessary? I dont have any knowledgeable friends to ask so I thought id ask here. Thanks for your time fellas.

Once high BP kicks in effects like anxiety tend to magnify themselves. In other words, concerns about feeling anxious can cause anxiety. That said, as said, get N2Guard right away and make sure your drinking a gallon of water a day. You should be good.

Def should b taking aromasin 12.5mg eod bro...also should b taking n2guard to protect organs blood pressure cholesterol etc...that will help with sides...ntbm.com

Agreed def pick up some Aromasin at AG-guys and N2Guard. These will help with the BP.

Top Bottom