Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anxiety after first pin of Test E

Xdopamine

Hello,
I've been looking on answers and maybe a little advice as to what's going on, this is technical my third cycle of Test E only. I've never stacked with anything else and have always been consistent during my cycles. Yesterday I pinned my right lower quad for the first time since I got off 7 months ago. 250mgs to be exact, took .25mg of adex and went on about my day. About two hours later I got this weird taste in my mouth followed by kind of a fuzzy feeling and warmth and then the panic/ anxiety feeling struck for about 30 seconds and I immediately freaked out..I walked and it slowly went away, I was just exhausted the rest of the day but still managed to get a decent work out. This morning I'm walking around work like I do every day and I start feeling it all over, it lasted way less time and I didn't get the weird taste in my mouth prior to this happening. At this point I feel good and normal, I just don't want the feeling to come back. Does any one have any input on this?

23 yrs old
190lbs
5'10" tall

I find it's best to take your stuff at a time of day that is relaxing, even better, a day off.
Been fighting bad anxiety since I had a bad reaction to an Amino 2 years back, now can't even take a shot of caffeine, without my heart racing.
I probably should be on anxiety meds, as I have ridiculous panic attacks a few times a week, where I feel like I'm gonna die. Funny thing is, now that I sarcastically try to enjoy them, they are alot more subdued.
Not a big fan of Psych meds, so'd rather just deal.
My advice in general is to manage the stress in your life the best that you can. You can literally trick yourself to relax, with certain techniques.

I find it's best to take your stuff at a time of day that is relaxing, even better, a day off.
Been fighting bad anxiety since I had a bad reaction to an Amino 2 years back, now can't even take a shot of caffeine, without my heart racing.
I probably should be on anxiety meds, as I have ridiculous panic attacks a few times a week, where I feel like I'm gonna die. Funny thing is, now that I sarcastically try to enjoy them, they are alot more subdued.
Not a big fan of Psych meds, so'd rather just deal
My advice in general is to manage the stress in your life the best that you can. You can literally trick yourself to relax, with certain techniques.

I've taken that in to consideration and thank you for your input, but how would you explain the taste in my mouth.. Also, this isn't the first time i cycle. I'm thinking, maybe, just maybe, I pierced a small vein and some of the oil managed to get in..?

I've taken that in to consideration and thank you for your input, but how would you explain the taste in my mouth.. Also, this isn't the first time i cycle. I'm thinking, maybe, just maybe, I pierced a small vein and some of the oil managed to get in..?

I am no psychologist, but have dealt with and experience my own anxiety.
That last sentence/thought that you had, yeah, you really shouldn't go down that road as far as worrying. Thinking that way puts your mind and body straight into a panic.
Our bodies sometimes have odd reactions to things.
Last week, I was actually having a few olfactory hallucinations after taking a shot.
Rediculous, but it was the damn anxiety thing again.
Just took one today, a week later, and am fine. It's annoying, but some people are/or become more prone to anxiety. You will have to learn to deal with it.(Not fight it, as that actually increases adrenaline dump, makes it worse.)
When I wrote about managing stress, I meant in all facets of you life. Because, obviously in your case(and mine), it rears its ugly head when you pin.

I am no psychologist, but have dealt with and experience my own anxiety.
That last sentence/thought that you had, yeah, you really shouldn't go down that road as far as worrying. Thinking that way puts your mind and body straight into a panic.
Our bodies sometimes have odd reactions to things.
Last week, I was actually having a few olfactory hallucinations after taking a shot.
Rediculous, but it was the damn anxiety thing again.
Just took one today, a week later, and am fine. It's annoying, but some people are/or become more prone to anxiety. You will have to learn to deal with it.(Not fight it, as that actually increases adrenaline dump, makes it worse.)
When I wrote about managing stress, I meant in all facets of you life. Because, obviously in your case(and mine), it rears its ugly head when you pin.

So is it something I should be worrying about greatly?

Hard to say. If anything I would say it was the ADEX between the two but with that dosage
you typically wont have any sides.

Top Bottom