Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Antibiotics and steroids !!!!

mohit261109

Hey guys I am on my Test E and Winstrol cycle and I catch a very bad Cold and Sore Throat.....is it OK if I took Antibiotics on my cycle ??

Sent from my Micromax A110 using EliteFitness

Personally I wouldn't. I think doctors and people are to quick to pop a pill if something goes wrong.. let it run its course.. if it goes longer than a few days then you can but i dont like popping pills for every little illness

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Like bonachris said, you shouldnt pop a pill for every little illness. There are other small steps you can do to prepare the body and combat sickness.

Sooner or later we will get immune to it also, but not this generation, but scientists fear 2-3 generations from now. Doctors are too quick to jump on the medication too.

Tho, dangers with this combo.. I dont know, but bonachris knows his stuff and he didnt seem to mention anything, so i guess youre fine though.

there are no contraindications between AAS and antibiotics but keep in mind antibiotics wipe of all the good flora in your gut and open the door for all sorts of nasties to take root. You should be using a super potent probiotic anyway but if you not you really need to make sure you do after any course of antibiotics or your setting yourself up for some future issues.

Is the winny oral or injectable ? If oral then careful about the particular antibiotic. If its liver toxic then discontinue then careful about combining oral winny and the antibiotic

there are no contraindications between AAS and antibiotics but keep in mind antibiotics wipe of all the good flora in your gut and open the door for all sorts of nasties to take root. You should be using a super potent probiotic anyway but if you not you really need to make sure you do after any course of antibiotics or your setting yourself up for some future issues.

this!

nothing much to do other than drinking lots of tea and eating
do your best to train during that period or make it a deload

Actually there are contraindictations is that antibiotics are very hard on the liver. Mixed with 17AA -- not recommended.

Top Bottom