Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti-estrogen supplements

Shit, makes me wonder how much YOU guys truly care about your customers and products!

What type of ignorant comment is that? At what point has either person said anything that deals with the customers? You think these guys don't care about their products? Did you not READ this page or something???? Each person is defending their product. Unreal.

1fast400 said:
Patrick:

What is the time frame on this new product?

A month probably. If we do not explode our building or our workers do not end up in the hospital with third degree chemical burns from the shit used to make the stuff. You never know

pa1ad said:

Awwwwwwww, and now aren't we just a sensitive little wussy boy?

Is mine and Bill's little tiff making you feel all uneasy and scared? Have you peed yourself? there there......

I care alot about my customers. But not when they behave like little panty stains

LMAO, it's amazing how tuff people are on forums isn't it. "Wussy Boy", wow, that's a good one I will have to remember that one....wussy boy :mix: .

pa1ad said:

A month probably. If we do not explode our building or our workers do not end up in the hospital with third degree chemical burns from the shit used to make the stuff. You never know

Last year one of our guys had to go to the hospital when a line broke and androsol sprayed him in the eye at high velocity (we were making androsol for biotest). Wasn't wearing his safety glasses

A few months prior to that a former employee added a chemical too fast to a reactor making 1-AD and the solvent boiled and sprayed about 100K worth of 1-AD and methanol out the side of the building.

Then 3 years ago, a still used to make cyclodiol exploded and sprayed a fireball about 30 feet up in the air and blew out windows in our building and in adjacent houses in Seymour. The whole town was shut down for a few hours. this luckily happened at night, or there would have been fatalities.

5 years ago we were trying to make CLA from a novel method i developed. My partner ignorantly cut a line and sprayed mesyl chloride over both of us. Mesyl chloride is a horribly toxic and corrosive chemical whose vapors alone burn the living fuck out of your eyes and skin. I threw off my lab coat and put my head in the sink for several minutes and then went out to check on my partner who had taken his clothes off and was freaking out. I had to spray him for a hose for several minutes in his underwear. I could not enter the building cuz it burned my eyes, but somehow my partner sucked up enough courage to go back in there and at least begin to clean up the mess.

So, just goes to show you that making supplements from scratch is not all fun and games. Its also another reason why i don't like pansy asses like that dude complaining that supplement companies just don't care about him

"Pansy Asses" are the two guys complaining and fighting with each other. Anyways, I am done with this childish name calling, later Patty. :D

shut up and eat some 1-ad and you'll be fine...lol

and I've tried it and I like it for those would want a piece

Reid232 said:
"Pansy Asses" are the two guys complaining and fighting with each other. Anyways, I am done with this childish name calling, later Patty. :D

Don't let the door hit you in the ass

How much is this product likely to retail for.

Will you also be able to use this product successfully with roids such as d-bol?

:)

cool_sub said:
How much is this product likely to retail for.

Will you also be able to use this product successfully with roids such as d-bol?

:)

I don't know how much it will retail for. Don't expect it to be dirt cheap though

I hope it can be used successfully with d-bol. Thats the whole point

Top Bottom