Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Answer dis Dough....

addickt

Crazier's Anus... EZ-Cheese and Gerbils

Does Crazier have to squirt easy cheese in his ass to entice the gerbils to go in or is he like the pied piper or something?

Just kiddin Crazier... I think It is cute when you run around with gerbil tails dangling from your rectum

Last edited:
addickt said:
Does Crazier have to squirt easy cheese in his ass to entice the gerbils to go in or is he like the pied piper or something?

Just kiddin Crazier... I think It is cute when you run around with gerbil tails dangling from your rectum

The last thing you want to do is hop on the Crazier bandwagon.

HI tried earlier tonight, then Golfer stepped into help him... teenage boy got chewed up and spit out by my no teeth having 87 year old granny. HI saw the destruction, and ran like a bitch.
Kayne has learned his lesson more than a few times... and his bitch ass decided not to even comment on the thread.

Boach or 69GT... whatever the queen is going by now... made a very good decision tonight as well.

While they certainly need the help of another queen, I think you should sit out on this one Addickt.
--

Re: Re: Answer dis Dough....

Crazier said:

The last thing you want to do is hop on the Crazier bandwagon.

HI tried earlier tonight, then Golfer stepped into help him... teenage boy got chewed up and spit out by my no teeth having 87 year old granny. HI saw the destruction, and ran like a bitch.
Kayne has learned his lesson more than a few times... and his bitch ass decided not to even comment on the thread.

Boach or 69GT... whatever the queen is going by now... made a very good decision tonight as well.

While they certainly need the help of another queen, I think you should sit out on this one Addickt.
--

It was a joke... dicknose....
:D

We all know that you use hamsters, not gerbils

Re: Re: Re: Answer dis Dough....

addickt said:

It was a joke...
:D

Damn straight.

I'm glad you saw the light in time addickt.

I was about to pulverize your ass hardcore... just like your Uncle did the majority of your childhood.

Excellent decision.
--

Addict..

do not fuck with Crazier.. he will put a plant in front of your door then whip your ass.

did you know Crazier beats up his friends?? That is why I am afraid to go to AZ

Top Bottom