Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another thread about seizure letter

i keep hearing that china is like public enemy number one to the feds. But almost every order i get is from china. And ive never got a seizure letter.

holy ghost said:
Thailand is a Flagged country, Balkans are flagged, China is Flagged, Mexico is Flagged, Etc Etc.

Yup + Domestic is screwed up...This really isn't the time to be ordering. If I wanted to do a cycle right about now I would keep it simple, by locally and just deal with the higher prices.

holy ghost said:
Georgie, ALL Satchet companies are getting HIT. Especially the one who frequents our board the most, however her sister company is fine ( as they dont sell sachets)

those things are embarrasing anyway, SACHETS? BATHTUB? NEWBIE? strong correlations!

Yeah bro, Some people are Just plain OUT THERE.

Just because someone orders satchets doesnt mean they are a dumbass. not everyone has your hook ups ghost. I have used the satchets in fact am using them now and making great gains.

On another note it does suck they are getting popped. i wasnt the only one that didnt know this.

holy ghost said:
im not generalizing, im just saying theres a visible correlation =P

gotcha.

Either customs is writing down dianabol for everything or they are sending dianabol and saying it is something else. Im leaning towards the latter but who knows.

Stay away from Sachet companies they are FLAGGED LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!

702daswoll1 said:
Either customs is writing down dianabol for everything or they are sending dianabol and saying it is something else. Im leaning towards the latter but who knows.

Stay away from Sachet companies they are FLAGGED LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!

I think they are flaggin them all as dianabol because the one i did get had two diff thigns and each had a differant consistancy. So i dont know for sure though!!

Top Bottom