Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another thread about seizure letter

Selfcentor

So last week i think someone said they got their seizure letter and i did today as well from a order i placed in Aug. IT says they seized 2 envelops. Like his siad it said that it was methandranone. I think that is just what they are writing down when they get gear no matter what it is casue i didnt order any. But to those of you who accused him of lieing casue his letter said that mine says the same. Im framing my letter unlike yall who shred them. Ohh yea i dont send in the part about letting them keep it right?? i just pretend i didnt get this?

listen to georgie dog,

dont be stupid.

frame your letter, get into something stupid

then they raid you, NOW YOURE FUCKED.

Keep the G code young buck, dont be lame.

FYI- Does not sound like SATCHET companies are having much success lately.

BE WARNED.

Thailand is a Flagged country, Balkans are flagged, China is Flagged, Mexico is Flagged, Etc Etc.

holy ghost said:
listen to georgie dog,

dont be stupid.

frame your letter, get into something stupid

then they raid you, NOW YOURE FUCKED.

Keep the G code young buck, dont be lame.

FYI- Does not sound like SATCHET companies are having much success lately.

BE WARNED.

Thailand is a Flagged country, Balkans are flagged, China is Flagged, Mexico is Flagged, Etc Etc.

the nerve of this guy's thread is appauling :rolleyes:

on a different note

the satchets are gettin hit???

damn!

Georgie, ALL Satchet companies are getting HIT. Especially the one who frequents our board the most, however her sister company is fine ( as they dont sell sachets)

those things are embarrasing anyway, SACHETS? BATHTUB? NEWBIE? strong correlations!

Yeah bro, Some people are Just plain OUT THERE.

Top Bottom