Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Primo Question

joedogg

I have posted a few threads about primo in the last few days because I am leaning heavly toward using it in my next cycle. I believe that I read somewhere that primo is made for Human use... this is one of the main reasons I am willing to pay more instead of using eq. Am I correct that it is not vet gear? Also does anyone know if the FDA has approved it for human medical use?

I'm sure primobolan is manufactured for human consumption/injection. I think Scherring (of Germany) manufacturers it. It is not marketed in the USA hence the FDA has not approved it, although other countries' FDA equivalents have.

joedogg said:
I have posted a few threads about Primobolan - methenolone - in the last few days because I am leaning heavly toward using it in my next cycle. I believe that I read somewhere that Primobolan - methenolone - is made for Human use... this is one of the main reasons I am willing to pay more instead of using Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - . Am I correct that it is not vet gear? Also does anyone know if the FDA has approved it for human medical use?
yes bro.

Primobolan is an analog immune-stimulating steroid and I have read that it can be prescribed to people who have Aids in order to strengthen a depressed immune system. IMO an overall very safe choice for human use.

Top Bottom