Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another girl question.....

she wanted you because you were a challenge. the more she had to work to get you, the more she wanted you.

this female sounds like a skank for fucking behind her bf's back. Don't take it personally.

BigBuck told ya how to deal with skanks, but it's up to you.

Aww - poor guy... she really is using you for entertainment purposes... fuck her! Move on! Really....

mechee said:
she was doubting her relationship and you were there for her cause she's afraid of having no one, now everything's fine...she doesn't need you till she starts doubting her relationship...i think you should forget about her, she's obviously confused and you aren't getting anything out of it..no sex, no bj, nothing!

:kitty:

Well this was definately on the cards in the beginning but I kept well away, I dont fuck with guys chicks. If someone did it to me I'd be seriously pissed.

I think everyones pretty much right, I wanted to have her eating out of my hand again and then kick her to the curb.

I felt a right ass telling her how i felt, opening up like that, and then her acting like she didnt care and I was pressuring her.

She is 19 however and he is her first relationship.

Before I told her how I felt i didnt care and i acted that out, she wanted me 24/7, then as soon as I admit to her, its like shes won game over.

What a waste of time

String her along untill you get another invite for sex and then wear that pussy out so she cant even walk the next day. and then......kick her to the curb.!

Top Bottom