Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another girl at gym post

The Canadian Oak said:
i know the rule about not hitting on girls at the gym ,but there was this real hot girl checking me out while i was on the treadmill today,she kept staring at me,and dam i want to say hey whatsup can i ahve your number ,that kinda thing,but then im like i am at the gym there will be none of that,was i a moron?

YES....

Hey Brotha Oak, what is the worst thing that can happen?.....she will say, "No"....AND?....So?! But if you don't say ANYTHING...then you will never know.

Me, I do have social interaction if I FEEL LIKE IT. Generally, this is with older men (MUCH OLDER...guys that are my dad's age) and it is an "I respect you for still workin at it when most guys HALF your age gave up a long time ago" -type conversation.

Hardly ANY women talk to me and I prefer it that way. If a woman (regardless of her age or physical condition) asks for my opinion on diet/training issues, I will give a brief synopsis of the topic (I used to pour my heart and soul into the response and it was a HYUGE wast..I would waste my precious time on a simp who wanted to hear about my "MAGIC") and continue w/my training.

I do not get a lot of conversation from younger men as I am just about as strong or SADLY stronger than them. Unless the brotha is a TRUE BROTHA and can recognize accomplishments (like I can recognize another) most men are threatened by me - I say, "FUCK'EM" if they are so insecure that a leetle old lady like myself makes their penis shrink.

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHhahahahhahaaa:p

Don't get your hopes up here is waht she was thinking: "Hmmm, I wonder if that guy knows MP5. Mp5 is soooo hot that after I get out of here I am going to go home and pet my kitty and think about him. I wish MP5 worked out at my gym. Why me...":rolleyes:

MP5 said:
Don't get your hopes up here is waht she was thinking: "Hmmm, I wonder if that guy knows MP5. Mp5 is soooo hot that after I get out of here I am going to go home and pet my kitty and think about him. I wish MP5 worked out at my gym. Why me...":rolleyes:

Yeahhhhhh, riiiiightttttt!!!!! Tee hee!!!! :rolleyes: ;)

Madbomber has a point...maybe you're just being "big-headed". Maybe you were just in her line of site of the wall mounted TVs or something...don't play yourself unless you are SURE!

Fear of rejection stays my hand so to speak. Im also a complete dumbass on picking up any signs, I wish more women would initiate the conversations

bikinimom said:

YES....

Hey Brotha Oak, what is the worst thing that can happen?.....she will say, "No"....AND?....So?! But if you don't say ANYTHING...then you will never know.

Me, I do have social interaction if I FEEL LIKE IT. Generally, this is with older men (MUCH OLDER...guys that are my dad's age) and it is an "I respect you for still workin at it when most guys HALF your age gave up a long time ago" -type conversation.

Hardly ANY women talk to me and I prefer it that way. If a woman (regardless of her age or physical condition) asks for my opinion on diet/training issues, I will give a brief synopsis of the topic (I used to pour my heart and soul into the response and it was a HYUGE wast..I would waste my precious time on a simp who wanted to hear about my "MAGIC") and continue w/my training.

I do not get a lot of conversation from younger men as I am just about as strong or SADLY stronger than them. Unless the brotha is a TRUE BROTHA and can recognize accomplishments (like I can recognize another) most men are threatened by me - I say, "FUCK'EM" if they are so insecure that a leetle old lady like myself makes their penis shrink.

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHhahahahhahaaa:p

I'll whoop your ass in the gym any day!

tiem fro clairifacation,i was on this treadmill for about 70 minutes there was a blank wall behind me and i had a blank shirt on,she kept looking the enitre time i was on,thats all ,but next time ill talk,im with you Bmom i usually only talk to the older guys,the younger ones have ego problems and wont give me the tiem of day

Top Bottom