Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Announcing the GRAND OPENING of SARMS 1

I like the stack deals that are available on the website. Very cool. Higher quality and cheaper prices means I'm making a switch to this company immediately

Yep I'll be giving them a good shot as well and doing the same thing if I like what I see.

Lots of good guys saying this spot is legit!

On the site if you click the individual product and click description, right under the video it'll tell you. Gw is 20mg/ml and Osta and S4 are both 50mg/ml. 30ml per bottle. If you ask me that's fantastic for the price and potency.

I agree, if it holds the potency that I'll be expecting based on the reviews so far those prices will be unreal.

Heard a lot of about the quality and purity of these sarms from the man himself and im dying to give them a try ! I also really like the fact they do the various stack options so you can get exactly what you want !

These look really cool. Nice pictures giving the dosages, and each chem has a short accompanying video. I wonder if the prices are eventually going to climb up, closer to the crossed out number?

These look really cool. Nice pictures giving the dosages, and each chem has a short accompanying video. I wonder if the prices are eventually going to climb up, closer to the crossed out number?

I sure hope not but even if they did, the quality is well worth the price.

Well that's my osta ordered. Really easy experience, quick and efficient. I'm in the UK, so I'll update when it's arrived and we'll see what their delivery times are like.

Top Bottom