Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Annie's first log

God this is hard to get into!

Boyfriend dumped me so that should be an incentive to make myself look in better shape for next time I bump into him - and can say 'see what your missing'!

annieree said:
God this is hard to get into!

Boyfriend dumped me so that should be an incentive to make myself look in better shape for next time I bump into him - and can say 'see what your missing'!
That is a good incentive, but in the long run do it for yourself, and do it to spite someone secondarily.
So what's your plan on killing the body? ;)

treilin said:
That is a good incentive, but in the long run do it for yourself, and do it to spite someone secondarily.
So what's your plan on killing the body? ;)
my ex's body is THE best thing I have ever seen - even after 4 years he made me drool!

any way night off tonight - off out to see friends!

annieree said:
my ex's body is THE best thing I have ever seen - even after 4 years he made me drool!

any way night off tonight - off out to see friends!

Girl! You broke up with yr man??

You didn't tell me!!!

did you het my text?? :heart:

Ilk said:
Girl! You broke up with yr man??

You didn't tell me!!!

did you het my text?? :heart:
No..

When was that?

Split up last week - trying to hide from the fact....... :(

I'm ok, it wasn't going well, but still not nice.

Especially as he says he wants to be friends but I'm not allowed to go round to his house - very suspicious. Don't think he's got someone else - but me being the jeolous paranoid type - I'm making up lots of things in my head.

Oh hum - life goes on - 4 years down the drain - can't blame him really - I have got very fat - and don't feel attractive.

Which is where you lot come in - I need motivation and hints on how to get fit and make him jeolous.

Oh and I've booked a holiday to Thailand :rainbow:

YAY your back!!!

((((HUGS))))) about the man thing.....That stinks....but it always gets better....really it does!!

annieree said:
No..

When was that?

Split up last week - trying to hide from the fact....... :(

I'm ok, it wasn't going well, but still not nice.

Especially as he says he wants to be friends but I'm not allowed to go round to his house - very suspicious. Don't think he's got someone else - but me being the jeolous paranoid type - I'm making up lots of things in my head.

Oh hum - life goes on - 4 years down the drain - can't blame him really - I have got very fat - and don't feel attractive.

Which is where you lot come in - I need motivation and hints on how to get fit and make him jeolous.

Oh and I've booked a holiday to Thailand :rainbow:

Oh don't worry annie...

you're not fat! Silly!!

We're all here to help you... Can I call you later?

Lets get yr diet and training back...

Hopefully speak to you later... :)

Ilk said:
Oh don't worry annie...

you're not fat! Silly!!

We're all here to help you... Can I call you later?

Lets get yr diet and training back...

Hopefully speak to you later... :)
I will be home later so will text you my home no. as I don't have a very good reception at home on my mobile - have started back on the diet - hopefully it won't take long.

annieree said:
I will be home later so will text you my home no. as I don't have a very good reception at home on my mobile - have started back on the diet - hopefully it won't take long.

Great Annie..

speak to you later :)

Gym tonight - 10 mins bike to warm up
Stretches
Weights - arms and back
10 mins rower
20 mins cross trainer
5 mins bike cool down
stretches and toning exercises

Top Bottom