Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Annie's first log

Annie...good for you! Marathons are so exciting.... I know you can do it, it's all in the training. I'm working towards my 4th so if I can help in any way let me know..........

annieree said:
Funny you should say that, I've been having more Calories over the past two days and lost 2 lbs.
How long have you been on this diet & caloric intake? Since before the 13th?

The 2 lbs MAY be water related.

You make a good statement ... "having MORE calories" helped with some lost poundage... keep that in mind.

Even though you are small at 5'2", @ 170 lbs your body will need more cals than 1200. Even at 120 lbs, I still feel your cal intake would be better around 13-1500, more toward the high end ESP if you are a marathon runner.

It's hard to absorb at first, but by NO MEANS do we want you to fail, we would only give advice to help you. :rose:

katdav said:
Annie...good for you! Marathons are so exciting.... I know you can do it, it's all in the training. I'm working towards my 4th so if I can help in any way let me know..........
Will keep you informed. I'm just ensuring I'm well conditioned before putting many miles in my legs - think my knees would complain if I went running right now. Hoping to be able to start building up the mileage towards the second half of November. Then I get 5 solid months of training before the marathon.

*Bunny* said:
How long have you been on this diet & caloric intake? Since before the 13th?

The 2 lbs MAY be water related.

You make a good statement ... "having MORE calories" helped with some lost poundage... keep that in mind.

Even though you are small at 5'2", @ 170 lbs your body will need more cals than 1200. Even at 120 lbs, I still feel your cal intake would be better around 13-1500, more toward the high end ESP if you are a marathon runner.

It's hard to absorb at first, but by NO MEANS do we want you to fail, we would only give advice to help you. :rose:
Well the 1200 was before the end of the day - and I was going to have another 300 cals for the protein and omellete.

Before the 13th I'd stuck to 1300 max - now I'm doing 1500 or there abouts.

I had a protein bar - more calories than a shake before I exercised as I wasn't going home after work in order to make it.

Annie! I'm glad you decided to log! Proud of you..

I shall meet you sometime next week at charring cross!! Keep up the good work.. Being here, Gaining knowledge from everyone will help you lose what you want!

Ok, so I'm now 167lbs - and eating:
Total: 1493
Fat: 51 461 32%
Sat: 17 151 10%
Poly: 7 63 4%
Mono: 20 183 13%
Carbs: 120 448 31%
Fiber: 8 0 0%
Protein: 137 550 38%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

Did a body combat class last night - all that jumping up and down is a killer. Really felt my calf muscles working.

Last night I managed to run for 20 mins - well I say run, it was definately a jog - but you know what I mean! :) Then I walked at a 5% grad for 10 mins. First time I've been able to run for more than 5 mins.

Yesterday I ate:
grams cals %total
Total: 1514
Fat: 60 544 38%
Sat: 21 191 13%
Poly: 9 78 5%
Mono: 19 168 12%
Carbs: 113 369 26%
Fiber: 21 0 0%
Protein: 131 525 36%

Top Bottom