Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

animalbolics diet help

I think it is a pretty decent diet -- cyclical isocaloric is better, though. It is basically the same thing, but with more carbs in all of the regular meals and maybe more on the refeed (not sure how many animal recommends)

Re: par dues

georgie24 said:
what about non training days (animalbolics)

Isn't it basically a keto diet with some fruit...???? Again, decent, but it would not optimize leptin, due to the lack of carbohydrates.

Par Dues, I really don't think of this diet as a keto at all during the day the body howevers in ketosis but after workout up to 200g of carbs are had to replace glycogen supplies. It really is a one meal diet.

i agree this diet is farthest from a keto, for the simple fact we take in alot of carbs post workout, (no offense par deus)

georgie24,

You got it wrong.

It's 1g of carbs per kg of bodyweight. 235lb is about 106kg. Then divide that # by 2.5 to get how many grams of protein. So your meal would be :

106g of carbs
42g of protein

Immediately post workout, then 1h-2h after that again.

hope that helps.

freshr1 said:
georgie24,

You got it wrong.

It's 1g of carbs per kg of bodyweight. 235lb is about 106kg. Then divide that # by 2.5 to get how many grams of protein. So your meal would be :

106g of carbs
42g of protein

Immediately post workout, then 1h-2h after that again.

hope that helps.

thanks fresh

georgie24 said:
i agree this diet is farthest from a keto, for the simple fact we take in alot of carbs post workout, (no offense par deus)

Whoops -- meant TKD (Targeted Ketogenic Diet).

It seems to be quite similar to that.

Top Bottom