Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Animal stak legal or illegal?

Efectyrsc

Hello. I'm writing from Pakistan to get approval good review for ordering Animal stak to ship to my country. Is animal stak a legal product to order to Pakistan customs officials, or is it illegal to own bought?

Maybe they do not arrest in Pakistan for ordering but take the product to burn it or officials steal it because it is illegal.

Thank you sorry for my English.

Animal stak is a natural testosterone boosting supplement. It contains no banned substances and is legal to important into any country.

I personally would use the natural testosterone booster HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com instead. Check the board for reviews and you will see hundreds of positive reviews on the product.

Like Animal Stak, both are completely natural herbal based testosterone boosters that do not contain any illegal substances.

It is an absolutely legal supplement, so there should be no problems in importing it to the country. Basically, it is like a multivitamin, so I see no reasons why would they forbid to import it.

Hello. I'm writing from Pakistan to get approval good review for ordering Animal stak to ship to my country. Is animal stak a legal product to order to Pakistan customs officials, or is it illegal to own bought?

Maybe they do not arrest in Pakistan for ordering but take the product to burn it or officials steal it because it is illegal.

Thank you sorry for my English.

There is nothing wrong about animal stak, unless you have very weird or strict laws in your country, but given you are from pakistan, I would highly doubt it.

There are much better alternatives to animal stak in terms of price, but if you really want it and have the cash - go for it

Top Bottom