Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Animal Pak - Pump

lifthard2005

New member
anyone use this? off cycle? on cycle? i started it yesterday on my cycle and pumps were even bigger than usual. just looking for feedback bros.
 
i know ulter, red blast is next when this shit runs out. i mrunning a 20 weeker so i will have time in about a month to try it out.

i want to tell you this though bro, i bought 2 bottles of amplify02 xt and after half way thru my first bottle, it seems to have stopped working. all i wouldget is a headache, bad one. i changed the doses up to from 7 caps, all the way to 14...and after about 2.5 weeks the focus it gave stopped and the pumps seemed to drop off. very weird, i still have a full bottle and dont care to use it anymore. why would this happen?
 
bump for a reply from Ulter on the amplify02 issue......i would like to keep using it but need some answers on why this happened to me
 
I can't really give you an answer for several reasons. Mainly because I am unfamiliar with the ingredients used for long term. I know that many people adapt to some ingredients used in stims and focus formulas and even though they are doing the same thing on day 30 as day 1 it just doesn't feel the same. But I can't speak specifically to that product.
 
lifthard2005 said:
anyone use this? off cycle? on cycle? i started it yesterday on my cycle and pumps were even bigger than usual. just looking for feedback bros.
well which one are you using? Animal Pak or Animal Pump? Animal Paks are simply a multi-vitamin/multi-mineral, actual the world's best selling multi-vitamin to be exact.....and as far as personal use....it's all I use.:chomp: I doubt this is what you're talking about..

Animal Pump is the equivilant of Red Blast/Amp02&PureCEE/NOXCG3/NO-Xplode. They're all your typical creatine/NO2/glutamine all in one supps.....the difference is only a couple ingredients here and there.

My experience is that NO-Xplode ain't that bad for a legal supp.....decent pumps, decent strength maintenance post cycle. NOXCG3 did the same thing, just waaaaaay over-priced. Never tried Amp02&PureCEE....but I've heard nothing but great things. And as far as Red Blast....well, I have a bottle sitting on my desk that I'm dying to try after my cycle....:D

~Alc
 
i've used the animal m stak and it turns me into a robot intent on destroying any weights around me. laser focus and intense pump action. lots of good chems in there. but its 8 or so pills you gotta take. bummer
 
I'm Currently using the animal pak, which is the multi vitamin supp. After the first dose i felt like my muscles had better recovery rate and I experienced a better feeling after i lifted.. hope this helps
 
animal pump.......havent tried the others. but the chest / delt workout yesterday was very impressive.....chest ballooned out like a mofo
 
which one would you rather take the animal pump or animal pack. Would you guys ever take both with a test/deca stack
 
As said before, Animal Paks are meant to be taken as a Vitamin, daily supplement. Animal Pump is a pre-workout stimulant/blend.
 
Animal Pak would be great to use, on OR off cycle when lifting. It has 100% ormore of every daily vitamin, along with alot of usefull ingredients pertinant to lifing..such as magnesium for contractions.
 
I take an animal pak everyday. I wish i saved the article, but a lab tested this stuff a few years back and found illegal substances it it.
 
Twoguns said:
I take an animal pak everyday. I wish i saved the article, but a lab tested this stuff a few years back and found illegal substances it it.
i think the m-stack or stack2 was also found to have illegal substances in it too :chomp:

~Alc
 
Well, I am still looking for it, but the article also contained the info about VPX Ventilean fat burner containing clenbuterol. It talked about trace amounts of illegal substances that the plant said was from cross contamination. It was in the wash post and I am still looking. I named about 6 or 7 popular supps.
 
Twoguns said:
Well, I am still looking for it, but the article also contained the info about VPX Ventilean fat burner containing clenbuterol. It talked about trace amounts of illegal substances that the plant said was from cross contamination. It was in the wash post and I am still looking. I named about 6 or 7 popular supps.

You reckon that the the substances in the Pak (trace amount as you mentioned) are enough to cause damages to my health?
I know its ironic to post this on this particular board, but I refuse to use steroids due to concerns for my health.

However, I do take Animal Pak on a daily basis and have been doing so for the past year :O.

Should I be worried?
 
ErikZ said:
You reckon that the the substances in the Pak (trace amount as you mentioned) are enough to cause damages to my health?
I know its ironic to post this on this particular board, but I refuse to use steroids due to concerns for my health.

However, I do take Animal Pak on a daily basis and have been doing so for the past year :O.

Should I be worried?


No, from what I read, they were just enough to pop athletes positive on drug tests and pretty much screw up some careers.
 
ive bin on this anmial pak its good but i had green s.h.i.t. from the moment i took it, serch for monster stack pack on google its a lot better
 
Top Bottom