Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar

Two questions for the pros here.
1. Have you guys ever heard about the impact on your liver with this drug and
2. What do you think about the blue 5mg IP anavar? Are they legit or dosed correctly.

kronk said:

Not at all. Papervar can kick in that fast, it happens very often. Its in the purity of the product combined with the way you take it. Its simply the best in my opinion.

Ok is there any side effects at all from this stuff. And if you wanted too and could afford it could you take it at 100mg everyday?

beastboy said:

A gram a day? As in 1000mg/day? Are you sure?

I'm sure that was a joke. I would like to hear if anyone has taken high doses though. Over 100mg/day. - cbeaks

tapoutm said:

Ok is there any side effects at all from this stuff. And if you wanted too and could afford it could you take it at 100mg everyday?

Yes there are sides, however it has some of the lowest sides possible. I think Primo and Var are about the same side wise, and var may be even better.

I dont think I would ever run 100mg ed of var, but thats me. If I could afford it, I would stay on 30-40mg of papervar for the rest of my life. LOL

Top Bottom