Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar

Linda❤️

Hello everyone!
I'm a female that weighs 110, 5" tall! I weight train 4 times a week with 40 min cardio twice a week! My diet is good! 5-6 meal a day every 2-3 hours!
I'm thinking of running a cycle of var with Clen! Want to see more muscle definition and hardening as well!
Any input much appreciated!:qt::qt:

Linda❤️;17710453 said:
Hello everyone!
I'm a female that weighs 110, 5" tall! I weight train 4 times a week with 40 min cardio twice a week! My diet is good! 5-6 meal a day every 2-3 hours!
I'm thinking of running a cycle of var with Clen! Want to see more muscle definition and hardening as well!

Have you used Steroids before?

How long is your planned cycle?

Dosages you plan on running?

Linda❤️;17710453 said:
Hello everyone!

Hi Linda,

98% of the time, most females have no business with gear. I currently have 3 female clients who are doing natural alternatives instead of jumping into juice. I suggest you consider products like Yohimflame, Cardarine (GW-501516) and an anti-E before you think about jumping on a cycle.

That being said, give us some more info: bodyfat, years training and post up your diet for review.

WPA:coffee:

I have been training for 4 years! Goals to see more muscle definition and strengthening! Diet
5-6 meals a day
4 oz protein, 3 oz Carbs with 4 meals, 1 tbsp of fats with first 3 meals, 1-2 cups of veggies with every meal! Yes I'd like to compete in November! :qt:

12% body fat
Plan to run the var for 12 weeks at 10 mg ed and Clen two weeks on two weeks of at 1 20mcg
2 40mcg
3 60mcg
4 80 mcg
6-12 100mcg

Linda❤️;17712063 said:
12% body fat
Plan to run the var for 12 weeks at 10 mg ed and Clen two weeks on two weeks of at 1 20mcg
2 40mcg
3 60mcg
4 80 mcg
6-12 100mcg

Sounds good. Just be careful with any hormones but generally avar is fine as long as you don't go too high in dose. I would start at 5mg and see how you are. Overtime maybe up to 10mg but I wouldn't go over that.

The clen looks good too. You won't need more than 100mcg. Just go on feel and don't just up for the sake of upping. 2 weeks on 2 off is great.

Now the most important factor is your avar source. Most avar is fake so you have to be careful. For a man 1 fake (different compound) tab wouldn't be an issue but for women it could be the difference in bad and permanent sides.

Don't take hormones lightly as they are very powerful for women but it looks like you have done your research. You are aware of all the possible side effects such as deepening your voice? That could be irreversible too. But again with a controlled dosage you should be gtg and made up with the results. I know many girls who have used avar.

Linda of you have never cycled I would start with using gw and s4.. see how you do there then you could consider adding var.. Would stay away from clen very dangerous make try albuterol. . Get that at ag guys and get gw s4 at sarms1 best quality. .gw and s4 should give you awesome results

10 mg of Var should be good. I wouldn't run it at 12 weeks. I'd cut it back to 6 or 8. Do 6 or 8 on, 6 or 8 off. Make sure it is legit Var. Your Clen cycle is set up good, but I hate Clen. Just be careful on that.

Top Bottom