Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar vs prohormone w/ test booster stack

i think hella would be more var like and easier on the body by the sounds of it. but i here phenomenal things about both. fucking hair...

This is a female statement!!!!!!!! Some men have made really good gains while running anavar.

i am a man.. well at the very least a man-child. var is my favourite oral. i have had great gains in strength and visble fat loss. but those amounts will do nothing. 30 mg/day for a chick is good. i like to run 100mg/day

i was totally thinking about something else during the last comment. no amounts were mentioned. lol. anavar if good quality ran at a decent dose like 80-100 mg can get damn good results. 30 mg would be good for a woman. there are also some crazy ph's out there. type in beastdrol and ppl rant and rave about how phenomenal it is, although i myself have not done it. but if you are considering var i would suggest helladrol. ive done one helladrol and it was very good results. im gonna use the last of my var up and also have 3 bottles of hella sitting on my dresser that i will be switching over to from now on. since good var is hard to find i would switch to hella seeing its as easy as going to mr supps or orbit clicking purchase, enter a visa number, wait a couple weeks, and boom you got the real deal. plus in the same order from or orbit, or a 2nd from needtobuildmuscle you can get all your cycle supps, proteins, creatines, pct, thermogenics for more fat loss, multivits, fish oil pills, boner boosters, whatever the hell you need from them, and signifigantly better quality then your gnc crap.

i didnt mention any amount ...im gunna do 60 mg for 6 weeks just because the wallet is a little thin these days. Gotta pay for college too. I got a trustworthy hook up for the var so im not worried about it being fake so thats a plus. Hella seems to be a very popular choice im gunna look into that as well maybe for the next cycle. Already picked up my first bottle of var tho...so im gunna roll with that. As far as PCT goes...a few of my friends really like phytoserms347 (idk if i spelt that right). Anybody have any opinions on that? And i was told that as long as im not drinking on it i wouldnt need a liver protectant. You guys still think i should pick up a bottle of that also? Thanks to all u guys for the help. I appreciate it.

Last edited:
it is very rarely hepatoxic but being an oral it is still best to run a liver protectant. i always start one 2 weeks before a cycle. even on var solo cycles. better to be safe than sorry. var will shut down your testes pretty good though i would run the phyto on cycle for the last 4 weeks (i think phyto is only a 4 week supply) and would pick up the postcycle/unleased pack for pct. you also could opt for hcgenerate over phyto so you could get everything from one place. hcgen and phyto to me are like choosing coke over pepsi. pct is well i dont want to say the most important part cuz thats obviously taking the shit and training hard, but like right after that, important part. bad pct and you could lose all your gains in size and strength in half the time you put it on! forma stanzol would be another phenomenal thing that i use in my pct. phyto or hcgen on cycle will help keep them testes rocking and rollin and make the transition into pct easier. postcycle and unleased will be good after that. although like i said a transdermal like forma will really keep you rocking, and its actually a steroid itself

Top Bottom