Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar - Skeptical Results So Far

1. Var is a mild to weak drug. It's not a composition changer - but it does work well for some.
2. You're only two weeks in, gains take a while, and looking in the mirror 5x/day everyday it's tough to notice results.
3. "Paleo" doesn't mean much - I could eat only bacon and be "paleo"
4. Are you lifting weights? I realize you're a runner, but if you don't want any mass AAS aren't the best choice. Increase your overall muscle mass to increase fat burning.

These are my thoughts. Really Dylan is probably the best to comment on this.

1. Agreed. I've read the success stories and negative stories. The negative stories always outweigh the successes.

2. I believe in this advice too. I try to lonly look in the mirror once every few days to give my body time to change.

3. 100% natural ingredients. No sugars. Lots of animal fats. Primarily ground turkey, chicken, eggs. Broccoli, carrots. Some fruits. Drink water. A cup of coffee in the morning. Been doing this diet for three years now.

4. Full body workout three days a week. I hit each muscle with three different excerices, three sets of 8-12 reps. I've been tapering my cardio down the last few weeks to preserve muscle.

at 135 pounds how are you retaining water? this makes no sense. again post up a pic if you want a true opinion.

remember I was an endurance athlete as well .. when I was hitting 45 miles a week i weighed just 133 pounds. i'm not some idiot juicehead who is commenting here who has no clue the difference between a 5K and a half marathon mileage.

I've been reading EF for a while. You, Dylan and the other members always tell it straight up.

1. Agreed. I've read the success stories and negative stories. The negative stories always outweigh the successes.

2. I believe in this advice too. I try to lonly look in the mirror once every few days to give my body time to change.

3. 100% natural ingredients. No sugars. Lots of animal fats. Primarily ground turkey, chicken, eggs. Broccoli, carrots. Some fruits. Drink water. A cup of coffee in the morning. Been doing this diet for three years now.

4. Full body workout three days a week. I hit each muscle with three different excerices, three sets of 8-12 reps. I've been tapering my cardio down the last few weeks to preserve muscle.

Hey bro... I am sure you have heard the phrase "if it ain't broke then don't fix it"... well the same would hold true in an adverse situation, which is what yours it... "if it IS BROKE THEN FIX IT" and there are flaws in a lot you are doing...

Preserving muscle while doing high cardio is definitely possible... I am proof of that... There are flaws in your training... You need to switch things up... Start training in hypertrophy mode as opposed to what your doing... 4 sets, 8-10 reps, 80 % of your max... Switch up your routine from full body and start concentrating and focusing on certain areas...

Your expecting too much from anavar... Anavar is more complimentary than anything... It should give you a nice boost in strength and get rid of some pesky fat areas but if your looking for a big drastic change from anavar only then your not thinking straight... I do question how strong your anavar is because running it at that high of a dose is even more than I would do bro... 80 mg should be showing some results... You are way undersized to begin with and I wonder just how far below maintenance you are eating... You would be MUCH better off running sarms right now as opposed to any steroid... You have no business running steroids right now... Sarms will be more conducive to what you want and help you to start getting some sort of a base... read some of my articles and watch my videos to learn about sarms...

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

You also need to get bloodwork done so you can really see where your problems are, if there really are any or if it's in your head... You can only accurately know what to focus on with real facts bro...

A couple of things to add to whats been said already, you're severely underweight and from what you're saying, even at that you have the 'skinny fat' problem, ie very little muscle mass, your paleo diet is not working for you, you need to fuel your body properly and begin conditioning your metabolism... I'm not saying paleo diets in general are a bad idea or that there's no merit in them, but if you've been doing it three years and you're still not on track its probably a sign that given your genetics and/or lifestyle choices, time to try something else...

I have had experience with Anavar (I was a swimmer), and found it to be good at preserving muscle IF I ate enough. Runners and swimmers burn a ton of calories training, and all the distance we train tends to take the "umph" out of cycles especially with a weaker anabolic like Anavar. To be honest, I don't think Anavar is the best choice to meet your stated goals. Also, you are getting older and hitting that mid 30s mark where being cut to the bone becomes increasingly difficult. You would do better with Winstrol in my opinion, but I honestly think you need to re-evaluate your goals and post your cycle ideas on here for some feedback. Lastly, give it more time, 2 weeks in is not long enough. Good luck!

Top Bottom