Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar - Skeptical Results So Far

iJohnDoe

I'm 34 years old, 5' 8" and around 135lbs. I've been training for several years. Clean paleo diet. Hight protein and veggies. Carb cycle. I'm a fit long endurance athlete. Finished a 100 mile race recently.

I've done 3 SARM cycles. 1 GW cycle and 2 Osta. I have my 3rd Osta bottle waiting for when the Anavar cycle is complete. I had good results from the Osta. Each bottle leaned me out and I dropped a bit of stubborn fat, which is my primary goal.

I started AY Anavar as my first AAS. It has been 2 weeks (16 days). I started off with 75mg ED. I had the typical Anavar headaches that most report. My appetite increased. I had some initial recomp in my chest, shoulders, and lats. I had strength gains. I had slight insomnia. In my first week I was convinced I had real Anavar.

I'm now in my 2nd week and I'm not convinced it's real Anavar. I'm now taking 125mg ED. 50mg in the morning. 25mg at noon. 50mg in the evening. This should be a high dosage for my size. I don't feel anything. My body isn't changing. My stomach hasn't changed. My vascularity hasn't changed. My appetite has returned to normal. Usually the 2nd week is when Anavar takes affect.

I'm bummed. I spent the money and chose what I thought was a reputable UGL. I had high expectations for the AY Var. I really wanted a change in my body. I really wanted to get leaner and more vascular.

Below is my stack. Does anyone have input on what I'm experiencing? Is it too soon to bummed? Give it another week or so?

Anavar - 125mg ED
Forma Stanzol - 5 pumps ED (chest and abs)
HCGenerate - 5 capsules ED
N2Guard - 7 capsules ED
DAA - ED
-----
Mon, Wednesday, Friday (weights)
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday (30 minute cardio)
Sunday (recovery)

Your only 135lbs at 5-8" and your trying too lean out??? Your a stick figure.....something aint right here

I'm trying to lean out in my stomach and my arms. I also want overall hardening throughout my body. I feel soft. At my weight I should look leaner, harder, dryer. I've been trying my whole life to achieve this. I seriously just don't know what else to do.

bro with those stats you have got to be 6% body fat tops. and also the fact that you are a very high mile runner.

post up a pic so we can figure out what the hell is going on here.

but the most simple explanation for you is this.. AAS are not magic pills and you cannot just take them, wish upon the steroid gods to make you into something you want, and magically turn into that after 2 weeks. it would be like someone who has never ran in their life wanting to do a half marathon in 2 weeks. ain't gonna happen

I stacked var with test, and had two different types, both pharma and didnt noticed the vascularity until the last few weeks. I was running 80mg ED. Im glad I stacked it with test, because for the money I didnt feel it was worth it IMO. Based on the logs that I have read winny will give just as good of results for a fraction of the price. Shit...just test alone gave me vascularity and leaned me out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

1. Var is a mild to weak drug. It's not a composition changer - but it does work well for some.
2. You're only two weeks in, gains take a while, and looking in the mirror 5x/day everyday it's tough to notice results.
3. "Paleo" doesn't mean much - I could eat only bacon and be "paleo"
4. Are you lifting weights? I realize you're a runner, but if you don't want any mass AAS aren't the best choice. Increase your overall muscle mass to increase fat burning.

These are my thoughts. Really Dylan is probably the best to comment on this.

bro with those stats you have got to be 6% body fat tops. and also the fact that you are a very high mile runner.

post up a pic so we can figure out what the hell is going on here.

but the most simple explanation for you is this.. AAS are not magic pills and you cannot just take them, wish upon the steroid gods to make you into something you want, and magically turn into that after 2 weeks. it would be like someone who has never ran in their life wanting to do a half marathon in 2 weeks. ain't gonna happen

I think genetically my body likes to burn muscle for fuel. I think this what is preventing the hardening. I also think my body likes to retain water. After cardio I usually always weigh more and look bloated. Maybe everyone experiences this though.

at 135 pounds how are you retaining water? this makes no sense. again post up a pic if you want a true opinion.

remember I was an endurance athlete as well .. when I was hitting 45 miles a week i weighed just 133 pounds. i'm not some idiot juicehead who is commenting here who has no clue the difference between a 5K and a half marathon mileage.

I stacked var with test, and had two different types, both pharma and didnt noticed the vascularity until the last few weeks. I was running 80mg ED. Im glad I stacked it with test, because for the money I didnt feel it was worth it IMO. Based on the logs that I have read winny will give just as good of results for a fraction of the price. Shit...just test alone gave me vascularity and leaned me out.

This is a good point. This has been on my mind the whole time. I've believe my test is low and possibly my estrogen is high. When I hit 33 it seemed like my testosterone tanked. I think this is what is preventing my gains.

Top Bottom