Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar - post up your personal experiences.

I have not read all the posts. But doing Anadrol and Dbol together. Is just waist of gear and $. By the way u maby need some Milk Thistle in there. Alot of us kick or jump start cycles with dbol or drols. But doing them both. I realy not understand why ??

I have done var at 60mg ed for 6 weeks. And i did realy not feel anything from it. But have friends who was using the same brand. And them was wery happy about it. So maby it is from person to person ha.

35mg a day for 4 weeks will not give u to much. I would take out tha dbol or drol. And only used one of them. And throw in the var in week 3. And use it at 60mg ed for the rest of ur cycle.

You really need to use higher doses. During my last cycle I used roughly 60-65 mg Anavar powder/day and I was quite satisfied. But now, 6 months later, I started a new cycle and the effect was barely noticeable. After 3 1/2 weeks I was already so annoyed that I raised the dose up to 75 mg/day - and my strength started to skyrocket immediately. I add that I weighed 93 kg (206 lbs) before the last cycle and 95 kg (210 lbs) after. Now I weigh around 97 kg.

Top Bottom