Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar-only cycle

earthling

Dear Elites,
I'm running an Anavar only cycle at 40mg a day. I know some of you will say how bad an Anavar cycle only is, but I have a couple of questions. the first question is do you think an Anavar-only cycle is bad even when it's stacked with a test booster like Animal test? or even Proviron? during the cycle, should I take days off from taking it? (say once a week?)

Thanks

Off days aren't necessary. Proviron works wonders with anavar but 40mg is a pretty low dose for a male. Go for 60-80

Dear Elites,
I'm running an Anavar only cycle at 40mg a day. I know some of you will say how bad an Anavar cycle only is, but I have a couple of questions. the first question is do you think an Anavar-only cycle is bad even when it's stacked with a test booster like Animal test? or even Proviron? during the cycle, should I take days off from taking it? (say once a week?)

Thanks

Why would you take a Test booster if you are not producing Test?

It's like putting a turbo into a car that has 0 gasoline.

Anavar alone without any form of exogenous Test is calling for Erectil Dysfunction, among other problems.

Anavar alone without any form of exogenous Test is calling for Erectil Dysfunction, among other problems.

This is poor advice Lou,
Not everyone is wanting to run test for whatever their goals may be. I agree some test is beneficial but not always necessary. 6 weeks on anavar can produce nice clean gains and you are still producing test, it just becomes suppressed over the course of the cycle. Adding test actually will suppress you even more. Most just prefer to use it along on cycle because it prevents lethargy, depression and other associated sides that come with lower test levels. Doesn't mean an individual can't run a successful oral only cycle .

I still prefer to use test in every cycle, I'm just saying it isn't by any means mandatory

I'm on cycle now but after, i plan on running a few anavar only cycles. You can run them in short bursts of 6 weeks on and off.

Most won't experience much suppression and find it to be pretty easy on recovery. I'll be at 75mg Ed though.

There are boosters specifically designed to minimize on cycle suppression and prevent libido issues and they most certainly work... I dont run cycles without real test but one most definitely can and they can make excellent gains and avoid these side effects as well... Its about HOW you run things... The supports are all there to be utilized...

Anavar alone is a shitty cycle.Add a test base.Anavar is too expensive to blow that much money.

Var at 40 mg/day is just throwing your money away bro. Bump up to 80 and get some good out of it. IMO there are less expensive ways to get much better gains. Not a big fan of var too dam pricy and not that much oomph for me.

I honestly think if you have a great source it's an absolute awesome first cycle...a lot of my achievements have been because of my first bar only cycle...I absolutely loved it.

Adding Test would be better though, I was scared of needles my first cycle as are about 90% of first time users

Top Bottom