Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Nose Bleed :)

BrickGirl

I NEVER have nose bleeds, second week into anavar, and nose is bledding very well :) Anything I should be concerned about? Thanks! :)

i got them all throughout my cycle (sometimes bad and 1-2 times a day, sometimes not very much at all... and 1-2 times a week...)

i'm just finishing one right now actually, first one in days... cycle ended yesterday....

i should note that nosebleeds are pretty common for me, well at least not unheard of...

not sure where you live, change of season may also be contributing... but anavar can definately be associated with nosebleeds from my experience...

what brand are you using just out of curiousity... i was on SPAs and TTs, i've heard of it happening on BTGs as well...

I'm using Bratis :) and thanks for the reply phem, I read your cycle updates when searching for this and had seen where you said its not uncommon for you to get them, but for me, this is my first nose bleed that I can remember :)

a couple other people (ladies) had said they had nosebleeds from anavar too...

i don't think that it was common for them as well... might want to go get the blood pressure checked and make sure that all is well in that department... avoid blood thining agents (asprin and the like)... and see what happens from there...

my big problem is that i blow my nose too much :) always have

it's always the same here, weather always changes, but I have yet to have a nose bleed because of it :) you think the anavar would make me more likely to get one?

BrickGirl said:
As long as it is normal, I can live with it :)

that was the decision that i made... did lots of searching and determined that it wasn't totally off the wall... some people do get them...

now if you start to grow another eyeball or something

For me anavar = higher chance of nosebleeds. Had one yesterday in fact. The weather here has been dry so that has probably made it worse.

Is the nose-bleed thing specifically an anavar side, or does this happen with other ASes as well?

Wyst

Top Bottom