Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar..just started

sasa

I have been exerciseing for 7 years now and I decided to try Anavar.

I got anavar {british dragon has anyone heard about it????} last week so I started on monday this week.

I wanna know if 5mg for start is OK. { 2-3 weeks} When I was makeing a research I found out that dosage should be between 5-20mg fro female.

My question is
Is better to take it on empty stomach or with food....first 3 days I felt like my stomach is upset littel.

Is better to split a pill and take it 2x day because short lifetime right?

Is here some relationship between takeing anavar and be tired? I am asking because since I have started anavar I felt so tired ....I will see today because maybe I did not eat enough and maybe I was exerciseing a lot lately.

how long it has taken to say "it's working" or to see some result??

Have you had any side effect after you started it ?

My goal is Keep my muscle make them harder and lose body fat.
I am 5'6" 135lb

routine 6 days

every day different body part 3- 4x 8-12 rep
3-4 days cardio {HIIT/ 45min session/ bikeing/rolebladeing...}

favourite exercise squat, leg press, deadlift,....

FOOD

before exercise
greek yogurt FF + 1 tb flavour yogurt + 1/4 cup fiber one

after workout
3/4 cup egg whites + mushrooms
1/3 cup oatmeal
1 teas PB

chicken breast
salad {lettuce+tomatoes, cucumber...
1/4 cup cheese or littel sesame dresing

4 oz chciken
vegetables

fish or chicken
vegetables {steamed or grilled..brocolli, asparagus, spinach...}

sometimes 1/2 cup cottage cheese + 1 teas PB

SUPLEMMENTS

I am hypothyroid so every day SYNTHROID 200mcg
glutamin
milk thistle
flax seed oil
vit C + calcium+magnezium
ZMA

i think u r overthinking this a little (though that can be a good thing sometimes when it comes to aas)

if it upsets your stomach take it with food. i would also encourage you to take creatine with it. my first choice would be Kre-alkalyn. CEE is a myth.

for 5mg i would just take it 1-2 hours before working out. at that low of a dose splitting it won't gain u much. however if/when u ever go up to 10mg then u should split it evenly.

i have never felt tired on var.

in a few weeks u should notice some strength, if u r eating enough cals to gain muscle. if u have low enough bf u should start seeing increased vasularity within 4-6 weeks.

i had no sides.

i just caught that u r using it to preserve muscle mass. u may not experience much if any strength gain bc most likely u r calorie deficient.

sasa said:
I have been exerciseing for 7 years now and I decided to try Anavar.

I got anavar {british dragon has anyone heard about it????} last week so I started on monday this week.

I wanna know if 5mg for start is OK. { 2-3 weeks} When I was makeing a research I found out that dosage should be between 5-20mg fro female.

My question is
Is better to take it on empty stomach or with food....first 3 days I felt like my stomach is upset littel.

Is better to split a pill and take it 2x day because short lifetime right?

Is here some relationship between takeing anavar and be tired? I am asking because since I have started anavar I felt so tired ....I will see today because maybe I did not eat enough and maybe I was exerciseing a lot lately.

how long it has taken to say "it's working" or to see some result??

Have you had any side effect after you started it ?

My goal is Keep my muscle make them harder and lose body fat.
I am 5'6" 135lb

routine 6 days

every day different body part 3- 4x 8-12 rep
3-4 days cardio {HIIT/ 45min session/ bikeing/rolebladeing...}

favourite exercise squat, leg press, deadlift,....

FOOD

before exercise

after workout
1/3 cup oatmeal
1 teas PB

chicken breast

4 oz chciken
vegetables

fish or chicken

SUPLEMMENTS

I am hypothyroid so every day SYNTHROID 200mcg
glutamin
milk thistle
flax seed oil
vit C + calcium+magnezium
ZMA

I think you need to clean up your diet more then you need AAS.

FOOD

before exercise
- this is all carbs. You should have protein + carbs

better choice would be chicken + 1/2 cup ww pasta
or protein shake + 1 sclice of ww bread

after workout
1/3 cup oatmeal
1 teas PB
you should be taking in a high GI carb immediately post workout and a fast protein

better choice would be 1 scoop of Gatorade + whey protein

chicken breast

4 oz chciken
vegetables

fish or chicken

the other meals look good but I would add tsp of udo's oil or falx on them to get some good fat in your diet. Stay away from nuts, they have high amounts of carbs with the fat. And when adding fat to the diet you want more fat, not more carbs :)

I hope this helps!!!

np use fitday.com track your cals, try to aim for 40-40-20 for each meal. Except the lat one in the evening can be just protein and a bit of fat. Chicken som veggies and a tsp of udo;s would be good. Or a eggwhite omelette with 1 yolk would be great as well.

sessa said:
np use fitday.com track your cals, try to aim for 40-40-20 for each meal. Except the lat one in the evening can be just protein and a bit of fat. Chicken som veggies and a tsp of udo;s would be good. Or a eggwhite omelette with 1 yolk would be great as well.
LOL I saw the thread and thought it was yours girl. The names are pretty close.

Sometimes it can upset your stomach when taken with a meal, it can help if you take it after a meal.

Regarding the split of a pill, with low dose (5mg) there is no need, although if you want you can split and take in morning and night. By the way, don't go over 10mg dose or virilizing sides will show fast.

Regarding being tired, be sure to take all your meals... eat enough and rest. Anavar does not get you tired.

As for results, it will depend on the goal of you taking anavar, you will observe an increase of strenght around the second week.

For sides, with low dose no.

I was sitting with a diet guru who works with quite a few IFBB Pro's back in May. Here is what he said about women and AAS.
Var should only be used at 5 to 10mgs. If you need more your diet sucks.
He also spoke about small amounts of premo pills (12 to 25mgs) and also winny (he said he doesn't like to recomend it but some women still use it. BTW 12mgs/day were tops according to him. He also said shooting it had to be split 3x while pills did not. I missed how it was dosed when shot).
He also said to take it an hour before working out and NOT to split it (I didn't know that). If you split it you increase your chances of sides.
Take that for what it is worth... I just saved you a few thousand dollars (that is what he charges).
*Note that he was speaking to the female that won the overall in bbing and qualified for Nationals.

Hi thx for info, I'm still confuse, if I understand what u said and also what I have read..if I am takeing Var I do not need split the dose...but why? Everywhere u can find that the life time of Anavar is 8-9 hours??

But anyway I am on Anavar 2nd week...feel good!!! Still 5mg....thinking about jump up on 7.5mg!

sasa said:
Hi thx for info, I'm still confuse, if I understand what u said and also what I have read..if I am takeing Var I do not need split the dose...but why? Everywhere u can find that the life time of Anavar is 8-9 hours??

But anyway I am on Anavar 2nd week...feel good!!! Still 5mg....thinking about jump up on 7.5mg!

true the half-life is about that. but we also have to think about the most bang for your buck. if u split your dose into a 2.5mg am and a 2.5mg pm dose and workout somewhere inbetween u will hardly be taking advantage of the var. with a lower dose such as 5mg it is best to take it 1-1.5 hours pre-workout and let it get into your blood system and by the time u workout u will really maximizing var's potential. i wouldnt start splitting your dosing unless u get to 10mg or more.

Top Bottom