Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar for women

It varies from female to female. Sometimes the periods stop, sometimes irregular, other times they continue. Probably depends on many other factors in addition to the dose and type of AAS used and what point in the menstrual cycle the AAS cycle was started.

my boys woman is taking 10mg ED and is having probs with this, never heard of that before, bump this for more feedback

hey everyone I am looking to try anavar for the first time and I need some thoughts and ideas...No real workout plan or diet to speak of and would love some feedback on what to do... I do NOT want to get bigger just lean out. I realize that muscle is heavier then fat so that is not really the issue with me.. Just want to not LOOK bigger.... any help would be awesome??? I am 5'3 and i weigh about 133.... and i should mention that i am a woman. lol

anavar first timer

My girlfriend is currently looking to try anavar... she does NOT want to get bigger but get leaner... I have never messed with the stuff so I personally do not know the affects it will have on her... She wants to get serious with a workout plan and diet but has none really to speak of... I was wondering if anyone had any advice for her and maybe could offer and diet plan or workout plan for her? She is current 133 pounds and is about 5'4... she has been eating healthier and combining oxy elite pro and has lost about 8 pounds without any real hardcore working out.. she just doesnt know how to continue from here and someone recommend anavar.... any thoughts??

have her go to the gyno for sure, but do not disclose the use of anavar that's for sure... in all cases i've read and 1st hand with 3 women is that it slows the cycle, not prolongs it.. but they return to normal at the end of use... eventually..

hope that helps..

Re: anavar first timer

Forget anavar and any other aas for that matter. It is a fine drug but if she isn't serious with a workout plan or diet it will be completely, totally useless. And it's expensive enough you don't want to waste it.

Workout and diet should be the only thing she considers at this time. There is a load of information on this forum - read the stickied threads at the top, they have all the diet and workout information a beginner could possibly want.

Best of luck.

D

Re: anavar first timer

Sorry but i guess you did not read all that.....? she wants to get serious...thats why i asked for info.. please and thank u

Top Bottom