Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar for women

I totally disagree with your post. This is a guy wanting to help out his girlfriend, This is not a girl trying to get information, this is a guy trying to get information for a girl. She is the one that needs to come on here, she is the one that is going to have to live with the side effects, she is the one that is taking the chemicals into her body and if this guy doesn't relay to her that her diet has to be on track for her to get good results, she will most likely not know. IMO this guy should tell his girl to get her butt on here and do the research herself, and if she is not willing to do that, then she FOR SURE does not need to take them, it's that simple :)

Go Brickgirl. I have had far too many women approach me about Winstrol and Anavar. They hear from somewhere that they are miracle fat loss drugs.

The diet is the key. That cannot be overemphasized. My wife is taking 10mg Anavar/day and her diet is dialed in and she works out like a maniac. Therefore she is getting awesome results. She looks better than half of the men in my gym, muscularity wise.

Not jumping on the bandwagon, but these posts are too frequent and I have the feeling we are going to be overrun by hairy women with deep voices soon....

Top Bottom