Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar for sex drive?

Actually Nat I think we are in total agreement. Does anyone know what doctors are giving for this and in what doses? I talked to my MD about it post prozac and he wanted to give me estrogen which I turned down. Lack of sex drive is probably a more legit reason for using it than lack of muscle - depends on how you look at it so I certainly wouldn't fault a gal for doing it - just recommend that you get all you can out of this stuff.

I know one thing for sure, that when I was on birth control pill, my sex drive greatly diminished. As soon as I stoped taking the pill, it went up again:) There could be other reasons for decreased sex libido.

:p I've been on two tabs per day for 5 wks now.
Every part of my body is much harder. The only unusual side I've noticed is an enlarged clitoris. Yes is makes sex better. I don't know if anavar has increased my sex drive. I'm also cycling it with T3 and clen. But between the lethargy I experience from the T3 and the horrible weakness I experience from the Keto diet, I'm lucky if I have enough energy to make a protein shake, much less get aroused. Is your partner needy in the sex department? Does he constantly make an issue of it? I know this sounds twisted, but if he stops persuing you and acts uninterested in you, you might start to wonder why? Then maybe you will seek him out and need intimacy from him. Retrace your steps. What has changed about the relationship? Has work got you stressed? Do you need some new types of stimulation? I've seen an article and a couple of tv shows addressing this issue. Some doctor's are recommending steroid therapy, such as low dose testosterone(sp?) anyway, good luck.

question

bodacious:

How much bigger are you talking in the enlargement department? I'm trying to figure out what I am going to start taking, and I'd like to know what I can expect down there myself. Are we talking a little bit, the size of your thumb, making a bump you can see through panties, what?

I'm sorry if this seems like a rude question, but despite all the research I've done, I haven't really seen much on that.

Wyst

half as small as my thumb when stimulated.
But larger than my normal size. I hope it is a myth that they can become very very large.
That would be kind of scary.

I finished a 7 week cycle and just noticed a slight enlagrement. i looked like i was aroused all the time. I did not grow a little penis or anything like that. I'm sure if yours is larger to begin with than it might get big but by no means do i believe you could get a BIG one.

thanks

Hey blueyedkowgirl:

thanks for the straight answer. What was the cycle you just finished up? How long has it been since you finished, and has the enlargement receded at all?

Bodacious: thanks for the info--that sounds like a very nice size. ;)

Your cycle doesn't sound like much fun, tho. :( I hope you start to get your energy back. No fun having the parts and not the energy to use em.

Wyst

IT was an anavar t/3 cycle. went up to 7.5mg ed. i finished it up about a month ago. it took quite some time before it completely went away. Too bad it went away at all, i never complained one bit!!! LOL neither did my husband!

Top Bottom