Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar+DBol cycle. Or should I switch the Dbol w./an injectable?

Hay asshole I never said I knew every thing. Tierex in his second post said he wanted to start a discussion. he did, then Maxxout helped him make up his mind on a cycle. every thing was progressing fine this is a discussion board. front was said two times in my post. idiot, when you dont agree with me say so do not call me names ok ?
Biscuit...

Last edited:
Biscuit said:
Hay asshole I never said I knew every thing. Tierex in his second post said he wanted to start a discussion. he did, then Maxxout helped him make up his mind on a cycle. every thing was progressing fine this is a discussion board. front was said two times in my post. idiot, when you dont agree with me say so do not call me names ok ?

Nodody called you names. I said the cycle was retarded. You called me a retard.

Anyway:

Good cycle bro! You'll blow up, keep us posted!

sk* said:
If you are scared of needles it basically means you are not ready for steroids. These are harmonal substances that you are willing to place in your body, if you don't wanna do it the right way then you have no business doing it. The fact that you even hesitated basically means that you aren't ready, I bet your diet looks like shit and you haven't been training long enough. No flames intended.
he said he doesnt mind injectables...he just feels like doing a retarded cycle (hurting his body more than he will be helping it)...

Maxx Out said:
If your set on running an oral only cycle then try this:

wk----d-bol----anavar-----nolv.---------clom---
1-----25mg/d----------------20mg/d------
2-----25mg/d----------------20mg/d-------
3-----30mg/d----------------20mg/d-------
4-----30mg/d---40mg/d---20mg/d--------
5-----35mg/d---40mg/d----20mg/d-------
6---------------40mg/d-------20mg/d-------
7---------------40mg/d-----------------------
8---------------40mg/d------------------------
9---------------40mg/d------------------------
10-------------40mg/d------------------------
11-----------------------------------------100mg/d
12-----------------------------------------50mg/d
13-----------------------------------------50mg/d

You don't have to worry about liver tox., anavar is very light on the liver and in many cases helped liver values. Just take you ALA and u'll be fine.

I won't endorse this cycle per se, but maxx is right. The liver stress should not be too bad with ALA. You may make some gains on this, but an injectable would be much better pricewise and gains will be better. Good luck.

i know this is a bump of a really old thread..
but this is just for anyone who is still trying to get advice on all oral cycles.

just look up some instructions, videos, etc. on the proper methods for preparing a needle and syringe with your choice of gear. then when you're feeling comfortable enough with injecting.. do so. but in case if you can't tell, these guys know what they're talking about and there's really no easy way to get around using injection without hurting your liver and losing all the lady gettin muscle that you want to pay so much for.

the bottom line..
our advice is to just do it the non-vagina way or just don't do it at all.

Top Bottom