Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar+DBol cycle. Or should I switch the Dbol w./an injectable?

Not so retarded. If i read hucks thread corect. on the best of elite board,about the dbol abstract then this cycle makes sence. I think i would run the novla the full cycle at that dose. huck are you out there?

Biscuit...

It doesn't sound like you want to inject, so add some Finasol in there. That will make you hard as hell, and add some awesome Str. added to the Dbal and var.

Big. why is it retard? i just finished 750mgs a week of test, sust.250,50mgs winny ed so i do inject. that has nothing to do with taking roids. if you can grow on dbol and anavar why not.

Biscuit...

BigAndy if you didnt post it then i was about to...why not? because you are gonna gain some good weight then lose it all due to it being water and on top of that put UNEEDED STRESS ON YOUR LIVER. Why do this cycle when you can chose something else GET THE SAME IF NOT BETTER RESULTS and save the stress you're going to put on your liver? like bigandy said...its retarded

ready2explode said:
BigAndy if you didnt post it then i was about to...why not? because you are gonna gain some good weight then lose it all due to it being water and on top of that put UNEEDED STRESS ON YOUR LIVER. Why do this cycle when you can chose something else GET THE SAME IF NOT BETTER RESULTS and save the stress you're going to put on your liver? like bigandy said...its retarded

Yup...

Plus orals suck. That's right they suck. Sure you will make good gains if you use 75mg of Dbol only. But at what price? Also 15mg of Dbol and 300mg of Test or 200mg of Deca or primo can blow away your stupid oral cycle.

Orals are only good when they are combined with injectables, they release growth factors in the liver..You know what this is not worth my time. :rolleyes:

Lets see, I will front load my test,sust,winny cycle with 4 weeks of dbol. but not front my anavar only cycle? why? winny and dbol are both 17aa. and anavar wich is 17aa is not as harsh as winny.
so dbol and anavar.

retard...

TieRex said:
Now, what do you fellas say. Is this wise? Is it that big of a deal not to do an injectable..?

Help me out bros.
If you stack Dbol with an injectable would be less hard for your liver

Biscuit said:
Lets see, I will front load my test,sust,winny cycle with 4 weeks of dbol. but not front my anavar only cycle? why? winny and dbol are both 17aa. and anavar wich is 17aa is not as harsh as winny.
so dbol and anavar.

retard...

I didn't quite understand your post...but whatever.

You like to use the word "front" don't you? Makes you sound like you know your shit.

Are you saying that orals should be "fronted"? Makes a lot of sense...You obviously don't understand the concept of frontloading. Do yourself a favor and stop replying because you are just making yourself look like an idiot.

You know what, forget I said anything, is this what you want to hear:

Good cycle bro! You'll blow up, keep us posted!

Top Bottom