Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Brand

fitness4life

I've used Syrus in the past and I've just switched to Green Leaf. Has anyone noticed different results between the two brands of anavar? EG, one weaker than the other?

Never heard of them. Are they human grade? I have mostly used UG var and I haven't noticed a difference in how they work.

superqt4u2nv said:
I have never heard of green leaf and I know pretty much all the legit UG's in Canada

Maybe if it were called Red Leaf or Maple Leaf or even Bucktooth HeeHaw Leaf you would have heard of it right?

fitness4life - since most UGLs get their raw materials from the same place it is like that all are going to be very close to the same. Unless you have a source that is immoral (imagine that) and underdosing it or just substituting things.

**NOTE** The scarey part for women concerning using UGL compounds is that when it comes time to bite the bullet so to speak you don't have any real insurance about what you are taking and that is a greater risk for a woman than a man. If a source markets and sells low strength methyltest as anavar (and it has happened more than once) for a man it isn't that big of a deal, but it can have a much more drastic effect on a woman. Just keep in mind and never skimp when you can get better quality from known brands.

Top Bottom