Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and water retain

It is all individual but most everything makes me retain water var is actually the exception for me I can run it all the way through contest prep.

How much water are you retaining? What brand var are you running? How long have you been running it at that dose?

I did not weight myslelf...I was obsessed about weight so I am afraid to step on the scale, but def my clothing are tight.

I have been on 15 mg for 3 weeks now...it's true I shuld have period now, so that's maybe why. But I think I need lose some fat. i have no problem to put muscle, but I feel bulky.

the brand british dragon.. light orange pills.

I did not weight myslelf...I was obsessed about weight so I am afraid to step on the scale, but def my clothing are tight.

I have been on 15 mg for 3 weeks now...it's true I shuld have period now, so that's maybe why. But I think I need lose some fat. i have no problem to put muscle, but I feel bulky.

the brand british dragon.. light orange pills.

Var is not going to make you lose fat only your diet can do that. If your getting your period then it is a very good chance that is causing you to hold water. Do you measure your body fat? How are you tracking gains and loses? Key indicator for holding water is rings around your ankles after wearing sports socks. Is that happening?

yes this exactly happening, even today I even culd not put ring on my finger. Also my face is so puffy...I have never had that before..i mean that much. Of course i am watching what Im eating. No salt, sugar...just lean protein { chicken egg whites} veggies , in the AM oatmeal, ...

Im on 200mcg synthroid...I am hypothyroid
before workout I take ephedra
milk thistle
vitamin B + C
glutamin

It is either the var or your period when are you suppose to get your period and do you normaly retain this much water when you have it?

Get your Var tested. I have posted quite a bit on BD var. There is quite a bit of fake stuff out there. Meaning it is not Var but actually Methyl test which causes water retention. It is also something almost all women avoid like the plague.
I agree with Superqt about the diet etc. AAS does not drop fat... it just helps speed up your results from what ever you are already doing. As always diet is 100% the key.

Check with one of the mods. They might have a resource for a testing company.
Best of luck.

Top Bottom