Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar (and forum) Virgin - Q's before I start my cycle

Fit_Tee

Hey girls!! This is my first post, although I've spent many hours on here researching anavar. I'm starting my first cycle soon and could use a little guidance, advice, opinions - please! First things first - I'm 36, 128lbs, bf 17-18%. I train 6 days a week, heavy lifting (as heavy as i can), minimal cardio - maybe three 20min sessions a week. I've been training consistent and hard for almost three years now, and There is a huge difference in my body. But I'm looking to add some more muscle. I eat clean, my macros are 200c, 180p, 50f - which normally is around 2000-2200 cal. I'm having a hard time gaining more muscle - my training is there, as well as my diet! So I've decided to try anavar. Can't lie I'm a little scared, but mostly excited!! I'm concerned about if it's real anavar, how do you know? I trust my person, but just want to be sure! I get it this week. I'm going to start off with 2.5, would you girls recommend staying at that dose or going up after a week or two? I will not go over 5mg on my first cycle!! Let me be clear before i say this I want gains!!! Period!! Im not taking this to cut! But I also I do not want to get too fluffy, lol, is it possible to make gains without too much fluff. I realize that's what cutting is for, that's the fun of cutting, like unwrapping a present (corny I know lol), just wanted your opinions or advice on that! Is there anything else you recommend, I really really would appreciate it!!! Thanks so much!! I'm so glad I found such an awesome forum with women who aren't afraid of some muscles!!! :). Oh and I am planning on competing for my first time, next summer!!

Hey girls!! This is my first post, although I've spent many hours on here researching anavar. I'm starting my first cycle soon and could use a little guidance, advice, opinions - please! First things first - I'm 36, 128lbs, bf 17-18%. I train 6 days a week, heavy lifting (as heavy as i can), minimal cardio - maybe three 20min sessions a week. I've been training consistent and hard for almost three years now, and There is a huge difference in my body. But I'm looking to add some more muscle. I eat clean, my macros are 200c, 180p, 50f - which normally is around 2000-2200 cal. I'm having a hard time gaining more muscle - my training is there, as well as my diet! So I've decided to try anavar. Can't lie I'm a little scared, but mostly excited!! I'm concerned about if it's real anavar, how do you know? I trust my person, but just want to be sure! I get it this week. I'm going to start off with 2.5, would you girls recommend staying at that dose or going up after a week or two? I will not go over 5mg on my first cycle!! Let me be clear before i say this I want gains!!! Period!! Im not taking this to cut! But I also I do not want to get too fluffy, lol, is it possible to make gains without too much fluff. I realize that's what cutting is for, that's the fun of cutting, like unwrapping a present (corny I know lol), just wanted your opinions or advice on that! Is there anything else you recommend, I really really would appreciate it!!! Thanks so much!! I'm so glad I found such an awesome forum with women who aren't afraid of some muscles!!! :). Oh and I am planning on competing for my first time, next summer!!

Welcome to EF!! :)

First, you really don't know 100% I guess if it's real var and that is where trusting your source comes into play. If you get sides fairly quickly, more intensely and you bloat up really bad...there's a chance it's not real. It's hard to say as each person can react individually.

It sounds like you have your diet and training on point and good job on eating 2000+ calories. We often underestimate how much we can eat and still see results!! If you keep the dose lower and keep your calories clean, you shouldn't get too fluffy. You can increase your cardio to offset that as well, if you find it's a problem. I'd look at an increase to 5 after a week. 2.5 is pretty low.

Hope that helps! Keep us posted on how it goes for you. :)

Welcome to EF!! :)

First, you really don't know 100% I guess if it's real var and that is where trusting your source comes into play. If you get sides fairly quickly, more intensely and you bloat up really bad...there's a chance it's not real. It's hard to say as each person can react individually.

It sounds like you have your diet and training on point and good job on eating 2000+ calories. We often underestimate how much we can eat and still see results!! If you keep the dose lower and keep your calories clean, you shouldn't get too fluffy. You can increase your cardio to offset that as well, if you find it's a problem. I'd look at an increase to 5 after a week. 2.5 is pretty low.

Hope that helps! Keep us posted on how it goes for you. :)

Caligirl185 Thank you sooo much!!! Sometimes it's hard eating that much, lol, other times it's easy! I'm just glad I fell in love with lifting and learned to eat!!! Do you thnk I should just start with 5? Do you notice gains pretty fast? Strength and appearance?
Thanks again! I was worrying no one would chime in!!

Lol it's been pretty dead in here lately. I personally think it is fine to start at 5. You should have some idea within the first week as far as bloating. Usually sides don't appear until a few weeks in at the earliest. I usually don't tell people to do "more" but your stats are good so if the first few weeks seems ok, you could up it to ten. See how it goes. You should still see some good results at 5. :)

Lol it's been pretty dead in here lately. I personally think it is fine to start at 5. You should have some idea within the first week as far as bloating. Usually sides don't appear until a few weeks in at the earliest. I usually don't tell people to do "more" but your stats are good so if the first few weeks seems ok, you could up it to ten. See how it goes. You should still see some good results at 5. :)

Ok I was wondering if it was too low. I'll start at 5. At first I didn't want to go over 5 on my first cycle, but I also want to see results, so depending on how that goes for a few weeks I'll probably up it!! Do you take anything when you cycle off?? Thanks again!!

cut sodium cuz it might make you bloating...im taking 20mg per day...i see results but whenever i dont eat right i can feel it....so i had to restrict my diet and put more time on my cardio! but no other side effect...muscle strenght increase and i look a lot more cut!

Ok I was wondering if it was too low. I'll start at 5. At first I didn't want to go over 5 on my first cycle, but I also want to see results, so depending on how that goes for a few weeks I'll probably up it!! Do you take anything when you cycle off?? Thanks again!!

Personally, I haven't. I tried taking zinc once as I read that can help but I didn't notice much so just let my body even out on it's own. Some really recommend Bridge by NTBM though. It's supposed to help maintain the gains. :)

cut sodium cuz it might make you bloating...im taking 20mg per day...i see results but whenever i dont eat right i can feel it....so i had to restrict my diet and put more time on my cardio! but no other side effect...muscle strenght increase and i look a lot more cut!

Personally, I'd never recommend taking 20mgs on a first cycle. Sides often don't show up until several weeks in. Cutting sodium is a bit of a myth too. It's ok to watch it but cutting it out can lead to other issues. The body regulates itself very specifically and we just don't have that kind of control.

Top Bottom