Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Anadrol....you MIGHT like it...i do

bigrand

New member
First, i had to do a thread on "Fuck test, got deca"......now its drol's turn!

Deca and drol are the two drugs i hear most that people say they wont use, even though they havent tried it. I didnt want to use deca at first becasue of all the shit talk.....now.....its my favorite drug...way better than test. I respond well and have no sides. Drol, i loose appetite, but i tell you, nothing is better for cutting, period, its all you need. It keeps me full, hard, and actually vascular. I feel kinda grogy for the first week, then i adjust.
Dont use test with it, the BP might get too high.

For those who havent tried it becasue of the negative talk.....give it a shot...its and oral, in and out overnight...if you dont like it, stop! You just might blow up of it. I actually dont loose much when i come off it either.
I can take deca and drol all day, ED.....and those were the two supossed worst...now faves.

start with 50mg, then 100 (this isnt a high dose either....theraputic level is 2-5mg/kg ED).

With all the polls lately saying drol was terrible, even by those who dont use it, it was time to defend, just like with deca!
 
weveryone re acts to different drugs differently...if u love it then props but many bros on here get mad negativee side effects
 
I am starting paperdrol first week of may never did drol before so im pretty excited......From what I hear its very similar to dbol (and who doesn't LOVE dbol?). Deca I am not so keen on....I tried it twice, norma both times and it just made me tired and made no extra gains for me at 400mgs a week!!! I prob just got a shitty batch that was sitting in someones hot trunk all summer.


Kaz
 
Anadrol was all that was readily available to me back in 1989-1990. Things were dried up. So, drol and deca were my first cycles. You can get very strong on drol but very bloated. Also, you lose your gains fast after the cycle. Drol is good for 4-6(max) weeks then switch to something strong but non-osmotic (i.e., non-water-retaining) like tren or winny or both.

Deca is great. Slower but steady and solid strength gains. Deca is the best, all-purpose all-around strength/mass builder. But yes it is suppressive so you need ancillaries to deal with your libido. But tell me a test cycle wont shut you down post cycle and wont require some ancillaries to get your sex drive going naturally again. All steroids mess with your natural hormones, but there's a reason anabolics were designed to take the place of testosterone. If you do not mind all of the androgenic/estrogenic side effects of testosterone, good for you. But, despite all the know-nothings who bash deca, it is a great AAS (NPP is even better, much better!)
 
BigCracker said:
Wait until you come off it a month and then tell us how you like it.

Been off it awhile, not the first time either, still love it, dont loose much.

Deca doesnt do shit to my BP, so i like to stack it with deca (or NPP within a week!) to keep the BP down....ive ran it with test, head felt like it would blow all the time!
I dont really bloat either, at least not in the face or stomach, it seems like all the fluid goes in my muscles only.

For those who hate it, like bro said above, it doesnt work for everyone, but if you HAVENT tried it.......8-D


Cant fuckin wait to pump the NPP with the drol 600mg/week and 100mg/ED
 
I always liked anadrol, and never got these side effects that we read about. I only use them for 3-4 weeks on then I don't touch them again for 8 weeks.
I also use them for precontest prep, keeps me full in a caloric restricted state. Yes some water retention, but nothing that my experience with sodium manipulation and diuretics can't handle. Check my avatar, anadrol was in the bloodstream. Have a nice day!
 
Today was my first day at 100mg (120 actually, my guy overfills for me!!8-D)
Fucking insane, i havent had a drive like i had today in years. Pumped like a mutherfucker.....on edge.....a little anxious which i could do without, but damn i had a good workout!
I think ill go 100mg on training days (4 days a week) and 50mg on non training, to keep the anxiety at a low.

Blood pressure was at 118/90.
Running 450mg NPP a weeks with it and 250-300 grams protein ED. The NPP and the pro shall feed the massive pump!
 
what would you say to using 50mg on work out days only when on a cycle
I do it with dbol and love it ,now you got me thinking about doing the same with drol
 
I deff felt a diff on 100. I guess you could do 50 on WO days, but i like it in my system ED, so i go 100 on WO days.
 
im going to do a 6 week run of sten 250 at 4cc a week and ana, i plan to start the ana at 50mg the first week then take it up to 100mg the 2nd, third if all seems well top it off with 150mg 3rd and 4th week i will bring my sten to 6cc 4th and fith weeks then back down what i was wondering is when should i take the ana? morning night before lift? two times a day or one time? thanx
 
10 days in, up 10 lbs, no gain in waist size, upper body is fuckin pumped up like crazy, great workouts........gotta love this shit.

oh yeah, no bloat either, just full ass muscles.

200mg NPP every M/W/F along with 100mg drol on workout days (sun/mon thurs/fri), 50mg on off days (tues,wed,sat).

The shits not even kickin at full force yet either!


Please, somebody else do this one too, i dont wanna be the only one this happy!
 
bigrand said:
10 days in, up 10 lbs, no gain in waist size, upper body is fuckin pumped up like crazy, great workouts........gotta love this shit.

oh yeah, no bloat either, just full ass muscles.

200mg NPP every M/W/F along with 100mg drol on workout days (sun/mon thurs/fri), 50mg on off days (tues,wed,sat).

The shits not even kickin at full force yet either!


Please, somebody else do this one too, i dont wanna be the only one this happy!
how is youre libido,and do you have any prog/prolactin problems gyno lethargey ect? any dostinex use?
sorry for allt he questions just wondering because I dont see many people running just drol and deca (well npp)
 
I've always responded well to Anadrol too..... Where oral Dbol seems to give me more sides then gains.... Guess everyone is just different like we always say....

rizz
 
Drol, i loose appetite, but i tell you, nothing is better for cutting, period

Funny loose appetite,with more red blood cells flowing you should be hungry as hell, i sure am...and as far as cutting. Now i am wondering..If yea really got anadrol or something else...
 
I used drol for cutting one summer, and it works very well.. Ran it with suspension,winstrol & tren..The best I ever looked was that summer!
 
Top Bottom