Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anadrol and my diet

suspensionusp

hey bros, this is my first time using anadrol, and i am pretty excited. i need help with my diet. my cyc looks like this.

1-4 5mg anapolon/ed
1-10 500ml sust
clomid
i am 24, 180 lbs, and about 12% bf. i plan on eating 5-6 meal a day. how many grams of protien should i take in per day, and how should i space them out? also, how many calories would be good per day?
any advice or experiences with anadrol welcome also. i have 50mg anapolon tabs from abdi ibrahim pharm. if you've used them please let me know what you think

im currently on a similar cycle
50mg anapolon/ed 1-3
750mg sus 1-2 500mg sus 3-10
400mg deca 1-10

i am currently just starting week 5. i weigh in at 203, up 18 pounds from 185. Those abombs work like magic. Mass and strength wise everything went up. Do intense heavy lifting and most importantly EAT EAT EAT, the more i ate the more i grew. Drugs and training are one thing but from what i have discovered this cycle is it all comes down to what u are eating. Im currently taking in anywhere from 4500-5000 cals a day and i just keep growing.

glad to see someone can eat while on anadrol!!! i never feel hungry when im on it and have to force myself to eat, it sucks but they are the best damn thing to take.........i love them...;) :p

Top Bottom